Dominobae Photography

Jamaica Plain, MA View map Visit website
$4,415 Most Popular Price

$4,415 Most Popular Price

Dominobae Photography is a business based out of Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts that provides wedding photography services. Owner and lead photographer Dominique Holliday and second photographer Javier Castillo combine their talents to tell each couple's love story in an authentic, inclusive, and fresh style. Nearly-weds looking for color, candids, and no clich茅s in their wedding photography can call on Dominique and Javier.

Service with Dominobae Photography is offered on a one-event-per-day basis and includes high-resolution images, multiple location coverage, and digital files. This team's most popular wedding package also covers additional hours, an engagement session, and the services of a second photographer. They also offer boudoir, portraiture, and trash-the-dress sessions. Dominique and Javier are also willing to travel to cover the proceedings of destination weddings.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,415

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,415

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Rachel P. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with our photos!

Dominique was so fun to work with! She already had locations and direction in mind when we arrived and was super flexible and happy to accommodate all the chaos that weddings bring

Dominobae Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rachel :) it was a pleasure working with you and Dani! Thanks for having me photograph your day!
    Stephan B. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent quality of service and product

We are so glad we chose Dominoabae to immortalize our wedding. The quality of their work is beyond what we expected. They were able to capture the visual and emotions of the moment with every picture. Thanks Dominique and Javi, the pictures you have taken are priceless and will allow us to relive that so important day whenever we wish to do so.

Dominobae Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephan for the amazing review I would happily photograph your wedding again in a heartbeat.
  • illustration stars

41 photos 路 05/29/2022

Deals

Dominobae Photography 1
Discount

In honor of Javi and I getting married, We wanted to run a special promo for our couples! We're offering 10% off any of our packages for weddings taking place between Dec.2022 - Dec.2023! Plus a complimentary engagement session for couples who book with us by October 1st, 2022! Promo ends on October 11th, 2022!

Team

Dominique Holliday
Dominique Holliday
Owner and Lead Photographer

Hey! First of all, I would like to thank you for taking a special interest in my work and taking the time to read more about me :) I鈥檝e been in the photography industry since 2015 and specialize in weddings, family photos, couples, and individual portraits. My family is from Qu茅bec but I was raised in Virginia Beach, VA. I speak Both English and French fluently. Growing up I was in magnet art schools for as long as I can remember. I graduated in 2018 from the Governor鈥檚 School for the Arts located in Norfolk, VA, with a focus in documentary photography. I moved to Boston to attend university and graduated from the Massachusetts College of Art and Design with a BFA in Art History in 2021. I pride myself on my people skills and my ability to connect with each and every one of my clients. My goal is to make your vision a reality and have that come through in the final product.

Javier Castillo
Javier Castillo
Second Shooter

Javier Castillo was born in Washington DC and raised in El Salvador. Growing up he went back and forth between El Salvador and the United States. He attended Colegio Bilingue Academia Europea in El Salvador and Arlington High School in Arlington, MA. After Graduation, he attended Massachusetts College of Art and Design. Javier received his BFA in Film/Video with a minor in Photography in 2022. Javier and I met in 2019 at Massart and we have been inseparable ever since. We live and work together in the greater Boston area. He is passionate about highlighting his experiences as a first-generation Latinx/Latine as the primary focus of his work. His goal as an artist and filmmaker is to engage with the surrounding film community. Specifically, with women, ALANA/BIPOC identifies individuals, and other minority filmmakers and make the space to tell stories about people that look like him. Javi speaks English and Spanish fluently.

158 Boylston Street Apt 3. Jamaica Plain, MA, 02130
Location of (Dominobae Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding