Dominion Valley

• Evergreen Country Club
  • Airlie

2 Reviews for Dominion Valley

Tara · Married on 10/14/2006

Wonderful service, the first guy we met with at first, didn't really care for him, but then warmed up to him, he left in the middle of planning the wedding and we got stuck with wa new guy but luckily my wedding planner knew who he was. They gave me the choice of having my ceremony by the water or in front. I picked the from because of the look and the concern of all the kids by the water. Worked out great and we were very pleased. Lot of freedom to do what you wanted as well.

Sent on 09/04/2007

Catherine · Married on 10/12/2007

3.0

I have mixed feedback for this venue. The packages that they've put together are the best for the money, in my opinion. The food was really excellent, the views are pretty, and the wait staff at the reception was great!

My only negative would be that the Director was sometimes difficult to get in touch with. At one point very early in the planning, I attempted to get in touch with him for over a month via voicemail and via email and didn't get a response. I finally contacted his boss and then I received a call in less than 30 minutes. He was also late arriving to meet with us to go over some details for the wedding once. My cousin happened to work for Toll Brothers and he shared with me that the Director was rather new when we first booked the venue so he may have been overwhelmed initially. He also told us that he hired an assistant which helped to alleviate some of the responsibilities he had. The day of the wedding and the days leading up to it, he was very easy to get a hold of and responded very quickly to voicemails and emails. He also was never late again.

I would definitely recommend this venue despite all of that. Everyone at my reception said they had a wonderful time and the food was really yummy. Our bartender, Mona, was very sweet and everything in the room was setup exactly as I'd requested. Overall, I'd say it was a positive experience. If I had it to do again, I would not change my decision to go with this venue.

Sent on 10/26/2007

• 6720 Madison St Haymarket, 20169 See on map
    Location of (Dominion Valley)