Rome, Rome, IT IT 00123 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Dolce Vita Weddings

Dolce Vita Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Rome, Italy.

Established by Daniela De Luca in 2005, Dolce Vita Weddings specializes in planning destination weddings for foreign couples who wish to say “I do” in the Eternal City.

Daniela has experience in planning civil weddings, Catholic weddings and other religious weddings, as well as symbolic ceremonies. She provides a personal approach to bringing your wedding vision to life, whether an elopement, intimate affair or larger gathering.This dedicated wedding planner has built trusting relationships with many different wedding professionals, ensuring that your celebration will receive the attention and service it deserves.

Couples working with Dolce Vita Weddings will have access to the following services:

• Partial & Full Service Planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Booking civil sites and religious sites
  • Assistance with paperwork
  • Wedding Reception planning
  • Vendor suggestions and management (florist, photo & video, beauty services, etc.)
  • Budget management

Dolce Vita Weddings 6
Dolce Vita Weddings 7
  • I

Ian Barnett · Married on 01/09/2019

The best wedding planner in Rome

When my wife and I decided to get married in Rome we quickly realised that a wedding planner would be essential. We spoke to several different individuals and companies, both in the UK and in Italy and found Daniela with Dolce Vita Weddings to be the best by far.

Once we started planning the wedding with Daniela it was immediately clear that we'd made the right choice. Daniela says that she offers a bespoke service and that's exactly what she does; we described what we wanted our wedding to look like and she understood what we meant and gave us exactly what we wanted. There was no pressure to make the wedding bigger or more expensive and her advice regarding things that we hadn't thought of and little details that would make the day even better was invaluable.

Throughout the whole process Daniela was on hand to answer any of our questions very quickly and guide us through all of the paperwork and Italian bureaucracy, which to an outsider can be daunting but with Daniela it was a breeze.

Our wedding simply couldn't have happened without Daniela and I'm confident that nobody else would have done as good of a job as she did, we're also proud to now count Daniela as a friend and hope to meet up with her and Scot dog for many years to come whenever we visit Rome.

If you're getting married in Rome, speak to Daniela and you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Ian, thank you a thousand times for your lovely words! Helping you and Victoria plan your wedding in Rome was an honour for me. A truly heartfelt wedding I'll never forget. And it's such a joy for me too to count you as my friends. Meeting you again in Rome for coffee after a year from the wedding was a real pleasure! Keep in touch; a big hug to you and your dogs from me and Scot : -)))))

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

Mr and Mrs Hilton 7th September 2018

If your looking to get married in Rome please please choose Daniela!
    We had the most incredible wedding day and it was all made stress free by having Daniela’s input from start to finish.
    Being from UK we didn’t know where to start when it came to arranging a wedding in Rome but Daniela made everything run smoothly, I never thought I would be so clam whilst planning my wedding!!!
    Everything was perfect on the day from the flowers to the venue.
    Daniela is so friendly and professional nothing is too much to ask.
    We are so grateful for all your help, our only wish would be to do it all again!
    Grazie Lauren and Tom xx

Sent on 05/17/2019

Dolce Vita Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Lauren and Tom, and for being so nice all through the planning and for your always smiling faces! So happy I was able to make it all stress-free, that’s one of my main goals. Thanks for giving me the chance to be part of your special day!!! Keep in touch!

Dolce Vita Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dolce Vita Weddings 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Rome Rome, IT, IT 00123 See on map
    +39 340 5980936 (Phone number)