New York, NY 10007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Dolce Vita Strings

For almost a decade Dolce Vita Strings has provided high quality String Quartets, Trios, Duos, Orchestras, Guitar & Violin Duos and other ensembles for weddings, corporate events, parties, concerts, and recordings for CD, TV and film in NYC and throughout USA.

Dolce Vita Strings is an agency which consists of musicians who all work together for a common goal of providing extremely high quality live music to NYC and tristate area.

The ensembles that we create are vibrant, rich in sound and of the highest quality.

Our versatile string musicians have been touted as being some of the finest in the world. Yet, we are humble, pleasant and easy to work with, accommodating, punctual and professional.

Dolce Vita Strings' extensive repertoire includes brilliant classical music, trendy and stylish collection of contemporary pop songs, jazz, Broadway, traditional and more. We do custom arrangements upon request - we know that you have your own choice of music and we appriciate it!

No matter what style, live music sets more than just the mood for your event. The sight and sound created by our performer builds an atmosphere designed to excite the senses. As you gather your ideas, visualize the delight on the listener's faces, and know that you are making your party more than just a party, but an affair to remember forever.

Follow Dolce Vita Strings on

• Videos 5

27 Reviews for Dolce Vita Strings

Josie · Married on 12/27/2013

I had Nadia perform at my ceremony and it was amazing, I couldn't have chosen a better violinist! She kept in touch with me leading up to the wedding and coordinated with my DJ on the music. I would absolutely recommend Dolce Vita Strings - Nadia Khodakovska.

Josie

Jina · Married on 09/29/2013

Dolce Vita Strings was amazing! I am so glad to have worked with Nadia. I first heard them at a friend's wedding and loved the take on contemporary music on the strings. Very beautiful. I knew I wanted them to be a part of the special day for the ceremony and cocktail reception. My husband and I gave her a list of songs from their repertoire (very good and diverse list). I also thought they were very affordable given the quality of the musicians. Best part of it all? All of my guests enjoyed hearing Coldplay and U2 during cocktail hour! Thank you Nadia and Dolce Vita Strings, brava!

jomarie · Married on 09/13/2013

Absolutely fantastic! My guests were very impressed

Sent on 02/08/2014

Dolce Vita Strings's reply:

Jomarie,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The ceremony was brilliant, and the cocktail hour had great, upbeat vibe.
    Thank you for having us!

Award