New York, NY 10007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Dolce Vita Strings

For almost a decade Dolce Vita Strings has provided high quality String Quartets, Trios, Duos, Orchestras, Guitar & Violin Duos and other ensembles for weddings, corporate events, parties, concerts, and recordings for CD, TV and film in NYC and throughout USA.

Dolce Vita Strings is an agency which consists of musicians who all work together for a common goal of providing extremely high quality live music to NYC and tristate area.

The ensembles that we create are vibrant, rich in sound and of the highest quality.

Our versatile string musicians have been touted as being some of the finest in the world. Yet, we are humble, pleasant and easy to work with, accommodating, punctual and professional.

Dolce Vita Strings' extensive repertoire includes brilliant classical music, trendy and stylish collection of contemporary pop songs, jazz, Broadway, traditional and more. We do custom arrangements upon request - we know that you have your own choice of music and we appriciate it!

No matter what style, live music sets more than just the mood for your event. The sight and sound created by our performer builds an atmosphere designed to excite the senses. As you gather your ideas, visualize the delight on the listener's faces, and know that you are making your party more than just a party, but an affair to remember forever.

Follow Dolce Vita Strings on

• Videos 5

27 Reviews for Dolce Vita Strings

Barbara · event on 03/08/2014

Dolce Vita Strings was hired to play for my 50th Birthday Masquerade Ball. How awesome. My guests enjoyed having the violin played during cocktails. It was very different than what they are accustomed to and they cannot stop talking about it. Nadia was absolutely amazing. Not only in her performance, but also in her demeanor and making sure that the party was a success. I would hire them again without thinking twice.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Barbara · event on 03/08/2014

I hired Nadia to play the violin for my 50th birthday masquerade ball. She was amazing. She kept in touch with me prior to the event, was more than on time, very professional and extremely pleasant. She has a great personality and makes you feel extremely special. I would re-hire her without question.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Josie · Married on 12/27/2013

I had Nadia perform at my ceremony and it was amazing, I couldn't have chosen a better violinist! She kept in touch with me leading up to the wedding and coordinated with my DJ on the music. I would absolutely recommend Dolce Vita Strings - Nadia Khodakovska.

Josie