4413 Jefferson Blvd Suite A, Los Angeles, CA 90016 Map · Phone number

About Dolce Designs Studio - Dolce Flower Designs

Dolce Designs Studio - Dolce Flower Designs sets standards beyond client expectations for weddings, events and set design. Dolce creates amazing ambiance through the use of flowers, fabrics and a variety of props. Known for unique, innovative and cutting edge designs, using only the freshest and finest flowers + elements available, Dolce perfects the atmosphere for every event.

Call us today for a consultation!!
Follow Dolce Designs Studio - Dolce Flower Designs on

CloseupCatalaya5 10
Peacockflair5 10

6 Reviews for Dolce Designs Studio - Dolce Flower Designs

hannah · Married on 07/17/2010

I got so many compliments at the wedding and I was VERY grateful for the low-cost =]

Sent on 12/13/2010

Amy · Married on 01/10/2010

I loved, loved, loved, my flowers! Absolutely stunning! My bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. Christina was so easy to work with and was able to get a feel for my style perfectly. I like things more modern and the other florist I visited just didn't "get" what I wanted. My flowers were based on a black and white color scheme and looked chic, modern, and classic at the same time--if that makes sense. I am so glad we went with Dolce Flower Designs...we spent slightly more than we had first budgeted but it was worth every penny and I was thrilled with the look of our ceremony and reception!!!

Sent on 06/20/2010

S · Married on 04/18/2009

I thought I might have been wishful thinking that I could find a local vendor that would really listen to my ideas, bring them to life, offer me quality time, and work with my meager budget; but, Dolce Flowers proved me wrong! Along with meeting my needs, Dolce Flowers took great pride and passion in ALL of their work with my wedding and I was able to contact them at ANY time. I must give Dolce Flowers all 5.0s because they far exceeded my expectations and eased the mind of a novice bride :)

Sent on 05/24/2010

Award

Dolce Designs Studio - Dolce Flower Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Manhattan Beach Creamery
    Manhattan Beach Creamery Wedding Cakes

Christina and Zaid of Dolce Designs Studio are the definition of fabulous! Their arrangements and decor are glamorous, elegant, and downright amazing!

• Blue Skies
    Blue Skies Wedding Bands

In 26 years in the wedding business, I have never met a better florist/designer. Christina is extremely competent and personable. Highly recommended.

• Peardon Carrillo Photography
    Peardon Carrillo Photography Wedding Photographers

Dolce Flower Designs are true professional floral and production designers. From weddings to large scale productions, If your looking for something extraordinary and amazing choose Dolce Flower Designs. They are true master artists in their craft, and their staff goes above and beyond to please their clients! You will find them personable, and easy to work with! We love working with Dolce Flower Designs!

• 4413 Jefferson Blvd, Suite A Los Angeles, 90016 See on map