5059 Carol Lane, Valley Springs, CA 95252 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

Dodasa Ranch is designed to be a luxury ranch wedding destination venue conveniently close to home. We offer a variety of activities that will make your Rehearsal, Welcome Dinner, Wedding and Day After Brunch, a one of a kind experience. Once you experience the casual charm of our ranch weddings and meet our friendly staff you won't want to leave.

From simple elegant events to All Inclusive One of a Kind Weekend Destination Adventures, we have a package to fit your wedding dreams.

The ranch features stunning Gold Country scenery, rolling hills, California Oaks, and peaceful ponds......perfect for an outdoor wedding. Our covered pavilion boasts a massive stone fireplace and is ideal for an outdoor reception.

But weddings at Dodasa aren't just beautiful they are also a breeze to plan.

​We'd love to talk with you about YOUR wedding dreams!

Let's schedule a visit so we can show you why Dodasa Ranch is the place to tie the knot!

You can reach us by email @ info@dodasa.com

or by phone @ 209-772-2700

We love to talk about Weddings!

Warmly,

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 5
Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 6
Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 7

Kimberly Finch · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent customer service, Perfect location for the wedding of your dreams

I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to describing my wedding experience with Dodasa Ranch. What I can say is that my wedding was absolutely PERFECT from beginning to end.

I first saw Dodasa on a Facebook ad a number of years ago and just knew that if I were to get married, I would have to see this venue. Dodasa was my first pick and honestly my only pick. My now husband and I had our first meeting with Dodasa and knew that no matter where else we looked, we wouldn’t find another place that checked all the boxes.We knew that having a spring wedding would mean that weather could be an issue. Dodasa was able to accommodate both an indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception if needed. Luckily for us, our wedding day brought sunshine and blue skies! Phew!!

This place is all inclusive!! From tables, chairs, and cutlery to a DJ, officiant, day of coordination and ALL ceremony and reception decor! Everything is taken care of for you. Eliminated was the worry of all the little details that could drive a bride crazy during the planning of her wedding. Jessica, wedding coordinator, and Dawn, the owner and wedding coordinator were so helpful and communicative through my year long planning process, they were great at putting any worries I had at ease.
    I was able to show Jessica pictures from my Pinterest as inspiration and they were able to create my wedding vision.

The food was amazing. Don’t miss out on the Ranch Bread as an appetizer!

If you are looking for a stress free, all-inclusive, stunningly beautiful wedding venue that will literally create the wedding of your dream, you MUST check out Dodasa Ranch. They were the best decision to our Best Day Ever! Thank you Don and Dawn!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events's reply:

Kim,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We were honored to share in your most special celebration!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Sydney Cox · Married on 01/06/2019

Blew us away

Our wedding was spectacular. The whole weekend was beyond anything we could have imagined, all of our guests couldn't stop gushing all weekend about how beautiful everything was and how much fun everyone was having. From the moment we got there, it was so relaxing and fun. Even my mom - who is a total stressball - was just glowing about how relaxed she felt. We were all just nonstop smiling all weekend. The rehearsal dinner was so casual and all of our friends and family were smiling nonstop - and the food was delicious. The cabins are really nice, and very comfortable. They are shared (one room with multiple beds) but as much as that worried me in the beginning, everyone was cool with it and they were all very comfortable. People don't end up spending much time in the cabins anyway, there is far too much fun stuff to do. I will say that Dawn and Don are very busy people - they have a lot to plan all year long. Sometimes an email may go unanswered or a small detail forgotten, but PLEASE rest assured that they are on top of it and your wedding with come out flawlessly. They really do pull off an amazing event. I am still beaming from how perfect it all was. They totally nailed our vision and my husband, family and I will all remember it as the most fun weekend of our lives. Oh - we also highly recommend the mechanical bull at the rehearsal dinner - that ended up being a highlight! Thank you so much Don and Dawn - we wish you all the best!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 22
    Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 23
    Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 24
    Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 25

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Sydney! We LOVED sharing in your special day!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Award

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 7,995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 7,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 14
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Campsite/Cabin, Farm/Ranch, Garden, Hotel, Inn/B&B, Resort, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October

• Darling Photography
    Darling Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful country property, The pavilion the pond and now new cabins, what more could you want for a great outdoor setting. This venue is set in the foothills of Valley Springs just quick drive from the central valley but it feels a world away. Come to relax and get your party on!

• 5059 Carol Lane Valley Springs, CA, 95252 See on map