Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

Valley Springs, CA View map

Dodasa Ranch is designed to be a luxury ranch wedding destination venue conveniently close to home. We offer a variety of activities that will make your Rehearsal, Welcome Dinner, Wedding and Day After Brunch, a one of a kind experience. Once you experience the casual charm of our ranch weddings and meet our friendly staff you won't want to leave.

From simple elegant events to All Inclusive One of a Kind Weekend Destination Adventures, we have a package to fit your wedding dreams.

The ranch features stunning Gold Country scenery, rolling hills, California Oaks, and peaceful ponds......perfect for an outdoor wedding. Our covered pavilion boasts a massive stone fireplace and is ideal for an outdoor reception.

But weddings at Dodasa aren't just beautiful they are also a breeze to plan.

​We'd love to talk with you about YOUR wedding dreams!

Let's schedule a visit so we can show you why Dodasa Ranch is the place to tie the knot!

You can reach us by email @ info@dodasa.com

or by phone @ 209-772-2700

We love to talk about Weddings!

Warmly,

Dodasa Ranch

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$10,995

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Inn/B&B
Resort
Restaurant
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Server(s)

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

April

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Min-An S. Married on 08/24/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome staff and beautiful venue

We were so lucky to find Dodasa Ranch! Don, Dawn, Donna, Sarah and all the staff were so kind that a lot of our guests asked us how we had found the venue. Our guests and us loved the beautiful decorations and breathtaking environment. We wanted to change the dessert bar into boba bar and add some cultural traditional snacks. Donna made it way better than we imagined! The setting was perfect, and everyone complimented on the cute boba bar. I highly recommend Dodasa Ranch!

Min & Tommy,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so fun learning about some of your cultural traditions and setting up The Boba Bar for you! And most importantly being a part of your special day! Wishing you many years of happiness together!

Dawn, Donna & all the Dodasa Ranch Staff
  • Joanna
    Joanna P. Married on 05/11/2019

The Perfect Venue

I was married at Dodasa in May 2019 and picking Dodasa as our wedding venue was THE BEST decision I could have made. It will be hard to summarize what an absolutely amazing and perfect wedding we had, but I’ll try to describe our big day so that you’re able to envision what your wedding could be like, if you choose to host it at Dodasa Ranch too.
    First of all, I need to say thank you to Dawn, Don and Sarah for being absolutely WONDERFUL in every possible way. I‘ll come back to them =D
    As for our wedding, we had a weekend long event starting on Friday afternoon until Sunday at noon. We had 55 people stay on the property, including our wedding party, immediate family, and closest friends. Then we rented a charter bus to bring the remaining 65 guests from the Hampton Inn in Lodi to the property on Saturday for the wedding, for a total guest count of 130. We also invited the 65 non-ranch guests to the Sunday brunch as well, which I am so glad we did! After how much fun everyone had on Saturday, they were thrilled to come back on Sunday for brunch.
    Friday evening was a blast. The amount of excitement while everyone was arriving was soooo much fun. Everyone was finding their cabin and hanging out on their porches enjoying the weather and talking to their neighbors. Some of our guests didn’t quite understand the concept of the shared cabins when we tried to explain it, but once they got there they loved it!! While the wedding party rehearsed, all the other guests gathered on the pavilion patio area enjoying drinks and reconnecting with people they hadn’t seen in a long time. Then it was time for the rehearsal dinner. Dawn had decorated the pavilion with a bohemian theme and it was adorable. All my girlfriends commented on how cute it was and couldn’t believe that this was just the rehearsal dinner décor!! The food was also amazing. We had margaritas, a fajita bar and a churo donut desert. It was to die for. We hadn’t tasted any of their food beforehand as its all cooked family style but all the reviews we read said the food was great, so we went with it. The reviews were right on, the food was excellent. We had some toasts, played some games and ate some smores. It was a perfectly chill night before the big day!
    Saturday morning started early and folks walked up to Miss Kitties for breakfast. It was casual and fun to see everyone that morning. Especially for me as it was going to get real busy, real fast that day. The girls headed to the bridal suite for a day of hair and makeup. The bridal suite was the best!! Furnished super cute, large enough for the 8 girls I had in there all day plus 3 hair and makeup gals (and definitely room for more if you have more in your party). It had a makeup chair installed which I loved and they brought us champagne and food throughout the day. All the other guests on the ranch went trap shooting, played lawn games, fished and used the paddle boats. It was so cute to look at the window of the bridal suite and see all my guests having fun. After the activities, the guys headed up to the cottage, which we used at the groomsmen getting ready area.
    After pics and first looks it was time for the ceremony. They opened the doors to the beautiful blue gate and it was a very special entrance for my dad and me. The DJ they used (James) and the officiant (Ed) were both wonderful throughout the ceremony. We met with both of them beforehand to explain our vision and wants and they executed it perfectly. Ed is a very warm man, and it was nice to have such a good person officiate our wedding. Dawn and her team had decorated the ceremony area beautifully with flower arrangements on barrels, the tree wrapped in white lace, dream catchers hanging from the tree and the best part… CRACKERJACK, their donkey, wearing a flower crown to great the guests upon their arrival. The property in general and all the extra décor not only looked amazing in person but our professional phots turned out so pretty as well…. There are so many locations on the property for cute photos.
    Then it was time for the cocktail hour, wedding party entrance and dinner. The pavilion was decorated exactly as Dawn described it would be and even better! I was really impressed with how many flowers they used on the table arrangements as well as the lovely fireplace décor, table settings, and sweetheart table…. everything was just gorgeous. The pavilion seated our 130 guests perfectly and left a good amount of room for a dance floor. The service was great, the food was great, the music was popping, and everyone partied up until the very end. We did a sparkler exit to the last song at about 10 o’clock and it was the perfect climax to the event. The non-ranch guests headed out while everyone else enjoyed a late night snack and smores and hung out either by the pond, the fireplace, the firepit, or on the porches of their cabins for several hours talking, laughing and drinking until it was time to go to bed.
    But the fun wasn’t over!! Sunday, EVERYONE came back together for one last delicious brunch cooked up by Don and his team, and accompanied by mimosas and bloody marys! The weather was perfect all weekend but it felt especially blissful sitting in the shade on Sunday morning as everyone shared their favorite parts of the night before.
    On Sunday, I also had the pleasure of hearing what an amazing time everyone had. Many of our guests are used to attending weddings at wineries, nice hotels, exotic locations, etc. I can honestly tell you that since my wedding, nearly every single one of my guests has told me something along the lines of ‘it was the best wedding I’ve ever been to’ or ‘it was the most FUN I’ve ever had at a wedding.’ And each guest went on and on and on with their personal favorite touches which ranged from the food, to the property, to the décor, to the team of people making it all happen. Which brings me to Dawn, Don and Sarah….. I cannot thank them enough for creating this amazing location and for planning and executing the wedding of our dreams!!!! You three are the BEST and I don’t think another team could have pulled off what you did. On top of pulling off a great wedding, they are also the nicest, warmest and most generous family!! If you can believe it, after we returned home from our honeymoon in Greece, we found they had sent us a wedding gift. Can you believe that?!? They sent US a gift. We are the ones that owe them. Everything they did was personal and special and perfect.
    To summarize, if you’re considering getting married at Dodasa… do it. And then don’t worry about a thing! I know it’s easy for me to say that in hindsight, but I can’t imagine a bride much picker than I was (about almost every detail)! I documented everything I hoped and wished for and talked through it all in advance with Dawn in multiple planning meetings and then she took care of EVERYTHING. It was all flawless and all 100% stress free to me, ESPECIALLY the day of.
    I’ve been talking about Dodasa Ranch ever since May 11th and I’ll continue to, in hopes that one day I’ll be invited to attend a weekend wedding there too!!!!

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events's reply:

You are the sweetest!!!! A million Thank You's for your kind words!
    We absolutely loved being a part of your special wedding weekend!

xoxoxo
    Kimberly F. Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent customer service, Perfect location for the wedding of your dreams

I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to describing my wedding experience with Dodasa Ranch. What I can say is that my wedding was absolutely PERFECT from beginning to end.

I first saw Dodasa on a Facebook ad a number of years ago and just knew that if I were to get married, I would have to see this venue. Dodasa was my first pick and honestly my only pick. My now husband and I had our first meeting with Dodasa and knew that no matter where else we looked, we wouldn’t find another place that checked all the boxes.We knew that having a spring wedding would mean that weather could be an issue. Dodasa was able to accommodate both an indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception if needed. Luckily for us, our wedding day brought sunshine and blue skies! Phew!!

This place is all inclusive!! From tables, chairs, and cutlery to a DJ, officiant, day of coordination and ALL ceremony and reception decor! Everything is taken care of for you. Eliminated was the worry of all the little details that could drive a bride crazy during the planning of her wedding. Jessica, wedding coordinator, and Dawn, the owner and wedding coordinator were so helpful and communicative through my year long planning process, they were great at putting any worries I had at ease.
    I was able to show Jessica pictures from my Pinterest as inspiration and they were able to create my wedding vision.

The food was amazing. Don’t miss out on the Ranch Bread as an appetizer!

If you are looking for a stress free, all-inclusive, stunningly beautiful wedding venue that will literally create the wedding of your dream, you MUST check out Dodasa Ranch. They were the best decision to our Best Day Ever! Thank you Don and Dawn!

Kim,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We were honored to share in your most special celebration!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

• illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Sweta & Kavilesh
    40 photos · 01/05/2021

Darling Photography Darling Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful country property, The pavilion the pond and now new cabins, what more could you want for a great outdoor setting. This venue is set in the foothills of Valley Springs just quick drive from the central valley but it feels a world away. Come to relax and get your party on!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
5059 Carol Lane Valley Springs, CA, 95252
209-772-2700
Location of (Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events)

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events?

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

What are the most important characteristics of Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Inn/B&B
  • Resort
  • Restaurant
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events for wedding events?

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events offer?

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events offer for wedding events?

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events have available for wedding events?

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Audio Equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events is recommended by 85% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in average response time and 4.7 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding

Wedding Venues