Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

5059 Carol Lane, Valley Springs, CA 95252 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

Luxury Ranch Weekend Weddings

Dodasa Ranch Weekend Weddings are unique. Your celebration starts on Friday with our Welcome Reception and continues all weekend until your Farewell Brunch on Sunday.

Relax and enjoy this special time with your family and friends. Be a guest at your wedding! Most venues offer you only a few hours to celebrate…… at Dodasa Ranch it's More than a Wedding…. It’s an Experience!

The ranch features stunning Gold Country scenery, rolling hills, California Oaks, and peaceful ponds......perfect for an outdoor wedding. Our covered pavilion boasts a massive stone fireplace and is ideal for an outdoor reception. But weddings at Dodasa aren't just beautiful, they're also a breeze to plan. The All Inclusive Weekend Wedding Package is a weekend long celebration complete with lodging in our cozy cabins for you and your guests. From flowers to food we handle it all, so you can enjoy all the special moments of your wedding weekend!

Dodasa Ranch is designed to be a destination luxury ranch wedding venue conveniently close to home, yet casual enough so everyone feels comfortable. We offer a variety of activities that will make your Rehearsal, Welcome Dinner , Wedding and Day After Brunch,
a one of a kind experience. Our down home delicious food will delight your guests all weekend long. Once you experience the casual charm of our ranch weddings and meet our friendly staff you won't want to leave.

It’s a Mini Vacation, Family Reunion and Wedding all wrapped into one great weekend.
Imagine bringing your two families together to form bonds and memories to last a lifetime!

Enjoy a fabulous party, followed by a great night's sleep in one of our well-appointed cabins.....what could be better than family and friends enjoying the “good life” together.

Our Lodging Commitment accommodates up to 40 guests with additional spaces available.

The best way to understand our unique package is to schedule a visit to the ranch
so we can share all the details with you and show you around.

Our dedicated team has chosen to offer a limited amount of weekend weddings each year in order to give the quality of service and attention each couple deserves for their most important celebration.

Starting at only $22,995 for 100 guests, plus our Loging Comittment for an All Inclusive Event from Friday - Sunday

Don’t miss out on your special date. Contact us soon to Book your Weekend.

We look forward to the possibility of sharing in your special celebration!

Don, Dawn, & Sara

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

Dodasa is nothing short of amazing! From the moment I talked to Dawn on the phone, I knew that I was going to love the people and this place. Just from our conversations, I knew she was honest and sincere and I appreciated that so much. Then, we got to meet Mr. Don - what a guy! The two of them made us feel so at home and that the weekend was all about making sure we were enjoying ourselves. They didn't want us to worry about a single thing and that was obvious when they were taking care of everything - literally anything you could think of. And Jessica, their coordinator...I get choked up just thinking about how fortunate I was to have her in my corner! She is SO good at what she does and she does it genuinely. She takes care of everyone and everything for the whole weekend - it blows my mind! She took my vision and brought it to life, more than I could have imagined. There wasn't one detail missing - she thought of it all. The rest of the staff at Dodasa were SO friendly and accommodating. Sometimes I didn't know what to do with myself because they had already taken care of everything - just amazing. If you are looking for a weekend long, relaxing, fun, storybook wedding, then Dodasa is the place. The venue itself is OUT OF THIS WORLD. It's gorgeous and the set up they have is all you need. I got to spend my wedding weekend hanging out with my closest friends and family and actually got to enjoy every moment with them because of Dodasa and their staff. I need someone else to get married there and invite me just so I can go back! Love this place and these people.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events's reply:

Mel & Brandon,
    Talk about amazing.....you were so dreamy to work with! We enjoyed every minute of our time with you! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Wishing you so much joy as you walk through life together!

Jason · Married on 09/02/2017

Dodosa Ranch is absolutely amazing! Dawn and Don and everyone who works on the Ranch really goes the extra mile to make everything carefree and easy breezy. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating and the venue really is stunning. They provided the officiant, who was the friendliest person ever, and also the DJ who had the party dancing. Our guests had a blast through the entire weekend, fishing, trap shooting, playing volleyball, horse shoes, corn hole, horse riding, amongst other things! The food was spot on for the whole weekend also. We just had the best time ever and our family and friends raved about how amazing a time they had. So thank you Dodosa, for a lifetime of unforgettable wedding memories!

Thanks for Everything!!
    J&D

Sent on 02/13/2019

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events's reply:

So glad you were able to create memories to last a lifetime! We were honored to share in your wedding weekend!
    Thanks for your kind words!

Award

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 22,995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 22,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Campsite/Cabin, Farm/Ranch, Garden, Hotel, Inn/B&B, Resort, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, August, September, October, November

• Darling Photography
    Darling Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful country property, The pavilion the pond and now new cabins, what more could you want for a great outdoor setting. This venue is set in the foothills of Valley Springs just quick drive from the central valley but it feels a world away. Come to relax and get your party on!

• 5059 Carol Lane Valley Springs, CA, 95252 See on map