5059 Carol Lane, Valley Springs, CA 95252 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

Check out our website for Brand New Package Pricing and options!

Dodasa Ranch is more than just a Venue.

The Ranch is the perfect backdrop for rustic romance and celebrations.

We've designed packages to fit just about any wedding dreams.

From Simple Elegance to All Inclusive One of a Kind Western Destination Adventures

​From one day events, to overnight celebrations, to 4 day All Inclusive One of a Kind Western Destination Adventures, we are confident we have just the right package for your special day.

You can easily see all the package options on our website, by going to

www.dodasaweddings.com

Then go to our "Wedding Packages" Page

Check out our Precious Metal Packages to see the variety of pricing we have available.

• The Copper Package $11,995
  • The Bronze Package $14,995
  • The Silver Package $18,995
  • The Gold Package $32,995
  • The Platinum Spirit of the West Package Inquire for pricing

April - November dates available

We'd love to talk with you about YOUR wedding dreams!

Let's schedule a visit so we can show you all the magical reasons why Dodasa Ranch is THE PLACE to tie the knot!

The ranch features stunning Gold Country scenery, rolling hills, California Oaks, and peaceful ponds......perfect for an outdoor wedding. Our covered pavilion boasts a massive

stone fireplace and is ideal for an outdoor reception.

But weddings at Dodasa aren't just beautiful they are also a breeze to plan.

From Simple One Day Semi Inclusive Events to The All Inclusive Platinum Weekend Wedding, we have something for everyone. From flowers to food we can handle it all, so you can enjoy all the special moments of your wedding day without the stress!

Dodasa Ranch is designed to be a luxury ranch wedding destination conveniently close to home. We offer a variety of activities that will make your Rehearsal, Welcome Dinner , Wedding and day after brunch, a one of a kind experience.
Our down-home delicious food will delight your guests. Once you experience the casual charm of our ranch weddings and meet our friendly staff you won't want to leave.

You can reach us by email @ info@dodasa.com

or by phone @ 209-772-2700 We love to talk about Weddings!

Warmly,

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 2
Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 3
Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events 4

Kimberly Finch · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent customer service, Perfect location for the wedding of your dreams

I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to describing my wedding experience with Dodasa Ranch. What I can say is that my wedding was absolutely PERFECT from beginning to end.

I first saw Dodasa on a Facebook ad a number of years ago and just knew that if I were to get married, I would have to see this venue. Dodasa was my first pick and honestly my only pick. My now husband and I had our first meeting with Dodasa and knew that no matter where else we looked, we wouldn’t find another place that checked all the boxes.We knew that having a spring wedding would mean that weather could be an issue. Dodasa was able to accommodate both an indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception if needed. Luckily for us, our wedding day brought sunshine and blue skies! Phew!!

This place is all inclusive!! From tables, chairs, and cutlery to a DJ, officiant, day of coordination and ALL ceremony and reception decor! Everything is taken care of for you. Eliminated was the worry of all the little details that could drive a bride crazy during the planning of her wedding. Jessica, wedding coordinator, and Dawn, the owner and wedding coordinator were so helpful and communicative through my year long planning process, they were great at putting any worries I had at ease.
    I was able to show Jessica pictures from my Pinterest as inspiration and they were able to create my wedding vision.

The food was amazing. Don’t miss out on the Ranch Bread as an appetizer!

If you are looking for a stress free, all-inclusive, stunningly beautiful wedding venue that will literally create the wedding of your dream, you MUST check out Dodasa Ranch. They were the best decision to our Best Day Ever! Thank you Don and Dawn!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events's reply:

Kim,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We were honored to share in your most special celebration!
    Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Don, Dawn & Sara
  • Lena

Lena Ronzone · Married on 10/06/2018

The most perfect day🧡

Our wedding day was October 6th, 2018. Choosing Dodasa as the place to have our wedding was the best and easiest decision that we had to make during this process. I wanted a beautiful wedding that looked flawlessly executed... but I didn't want to worry or stress over contributing to the flawless execution.

Jessica was our coordinator and she was amazing. She clicked with us right away and I felt that she totally knew the direction I was heading in for style and plans. She helped me get a pinterest board that she would follow, and I was free to start pinning away. The day of our trial she had all of the items to build me a great sample table and I couldn't have been happier. It took so much stress away from me!

The wedding itself was executed flawlessly by this fantastic team. Every detail was complete, our family and friends were so happy. It really couldn't have been more perfect. Also, the food on all 3 days was to DIE for!!! Even our picky eaters in the crowd loved the food.

I highly recommend this venue for your dream day. They are incredible people to work with, and the venue is simply stunning. Let them plan your perfect day and take all of the stress away from you, you wont regret it.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events's reply:

Lena & Kyle,
    We were honored to share in your Wedding Weekend at the Ranch!
    Thank you so much for your kind words!

Wishing you joy and happiness as you journey through life together.

Award

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$21,973 - $28,731
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 11,995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 11,995.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 11,995.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 11,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Campsite/Cabin, Farm/Ranch, Garden, Hotel, Inn/B&B, Resort, Restaurant, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, August, September, October, November

• Darling Photography
    Darling Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful country property, The pavilion the pond and now new cabins, what more could you want for a great outdoor setting. This venue is set in the foothills of Valley Springs just quick drive from the central valley but it feels a world away. Come to relax and get your party on!

• 5059 Carol Lane Valley Springs, CA, 95252 See on map