Edmonds, WA 98020 Map · Phone number

About DOCbyTiffany

I offer Day of Wedding Coordination in the greater Seattle area. I work to provide you with a smoothly ran, stress free day. It allows not only you, but your family and friends to enjoy the day to the fullest without the worry of decor, coordination of all your vendors, direction at your rehearsal or the timeline for your day.

tjwed3911
tjwed3911
83039724ac97c067 1238375359875 Picture406

10 Reviews for DOCbyTiffany

Karisa · Married on 08/28/2010

Tiffany was amazing! She was quick to respond when I first contacted her about helping as the Day of Coordinator for my wedding and was very professional and organized so I knew she would be a good fit. She was very helpful at our in person meeting & helped us organize all the events for the day so they would flow well.

On our big day Tiffany made sure everyone was where they needed to be (not an easy task with lots of family & friends & wedding party to coordinate) and helped us finish all the set up and small tasks that hadn't gotten done that day and she even helped make sure our ceremony site cleaned up while making sure the reception flowed smoothly. It was so great to not have to answer any questions or deal with any of the little issues that pop up (like running low on ice or people spilling, etc.)

Tiffany made sure every little detail was taken care of and I couldn't have been happier (and I am very picky about the details since I wanted to DIY as much of our wedding as I could). So if you are looking for a DOC Tiffany is great!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Ellen · Married on 08/07/2010

Tiffany was an absolute joy to work with as a day-of coordinator! I was feeling so stressed about final details up until the minute I met with her a week before the wedding and realized how on-top of everything she was, contacting all my vendors and making sure everything ran smoothly. Throughout the week, I would see emails come in to my phone from various vendors, and before I could respond, Tiffany was on top of it.
    It poured rain all day on the day of our wedding (with an outdoor ceremony), but Tiffany rolled with the punches and set everything up beautifully. My husband and I were truly able to enjoy the day, without worrying about anything. Not to mention, the minute we arrived at the reception, Tiffany was right there, offering us drinks! :) When it was getting late and we still hadn't done all the dances or cake cutting, Tiffany was totally on top of it and reworked the timeline a bit to fit in all the big moments. She was so on top of it with so many things that I never would have thought of!
    On our way to our honeymoon the next day, we actually discussed how hiring Tiffany was probably the best decision we made in the whole planning process, as she allowed us to relax and really have a great time with our friends and family on our big day.
    I recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Sarah · Married on 04/17/2010

Organized and ready to help with everything. I didn't worry about any of the details the day of since I knew Tiffany was there to worry about them for me.

Sent on 05/28/2010