Beltsville, MD 20705 Map · Phone number

About Do You? I Do! Ceremonies

I’m Mary Catherine West and I look forward to meeting you at the beginning of your life journey together.

First, I would like to tell you a little about me. I am a licensed wedding officiant in Maryland and the District of Columbia. The ceremonies I officiate can range from intimate gatherings with a few close friends to very formal, large weddings. I will even marry you at my home with 24 hours’ notice. Just bring your license and two witnesses.

I strongly believe in marriages based in partnership. This provides the durable foundation that facilitates the growth of a sacred, committed union of two people in enduring love.

I firmly believe that the sexual orientation of two partners choosing to unite for life is inconsequential when measured against their love and commitment.

Two of my children were married by officiants. I was both impressed and pleased with the services. When I decided to begin a transition from a full time career in law and academics I knew that I wanted to help couples create a wedding day full of memories.

My husband and I had both been widowed and were fortunate enough to meet in 1996. We live in the Beltsville area with a loving Australian Shepherd and two “independent” felines – and most importantly, just short rides from our three wonderful children, granddaughters and grandson!

Call or e-mail me, I will be pleased to chat with you.

• Joan Phillips, Officiant & Celebrant
mcpics 003 3
mcpics prof
dyid4

Do You? I Do! Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 299.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DC