About "I Do" Wedding Favors

Never Pay Retail Again...
Wedding favors are a great way to show appreciation to your guests for their attendance and make your occasion even more stunning. "I Do" Wedding Favors is pleased to present to you exclusive wedding favors that will please and amaze every design sense and wedding vision. Our favors are romantic, fun, unique, and everything in between. Just click away and discover the perfect favor to compliment your personal style.

"I Do" Wedding Favors carries a large selection of favors and gifts for all of life's important milestones. You can shop our site for baby gifts, baby shower invitations, favors, and birth announcements. Additionally, we offer anniversary, graduation, sweet 15/16, and baptism/christening favors and gift items to commemorate the event.

We take tremendous pride in offering an extensive line of wedding products. In addition to favors, you can purchase your wedding invitations, wedding programs, save-the-date, ceremony and reception accessories such as guest books, unity candle, cake toppers, etc. We carry attendant and parent gift items in addition to your bachelorette fun items. And remember, at "I Do" Wedding Favors we say, "Never Pay Retail Again..."

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Invitation, Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Shreveport

3 Reviews for "I Do" Wedding Favors

I DO favors were great! The guest loved our candle favors and the price was perfect for our budget! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kay, 11/30/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts
4.7

Debra was a pleasure to work with. Debra was more than willing to help with all wedding needs I highly recommend "I Do" Wedding Favors to be your number one vendor!!!!!! To future brides get as much done as early as possible.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/19/09, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Debra was excellent! She was very through and thoughtful! I am so happy i used her! She gave me several choices and researched everything to the fullest!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/14/09, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1245695495390 ido09.2

50 Free Shower Thank You Notes with each Invitation Order

Redeem In-Store
Receive 50 free shower thank you notes with each invitation order. Offer available while supplies last.
#WW9e4486963d57fe76
1245695495390 ido09.2

Save 20% on Invitations!

Redeem In-Store
Order your invitations from "I Do" Wedding Favors and receive a 20% discount. Additionally, for a limited time we are offering 50 free shower thank you notes with each invitation order.
#WW7cf52db60ed1a609

Events

Shadyside Ln, Texarkana, TX 75503   See On Map
903-826-9879 (phone)
Personal consultations by appointment. We do take evening and weekend appointments to fit your schedule.