Engagement
Shoot included

About I Do Photography

For Your Custom Consultation or To Learn About Current Specials, Call us at 615-671-4704!

I Do Photography is a family-owned and operated wedding photography company in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Photographer and owner Mike Reeves has decades of experience shooting professional photography, and has been shooting weddings in the Nashville area for over six years. I Do Photography strives to deliver cost-effective wedding photography services while still delivering high-quality photographs. The company offers custom packages that are tailored to fit the needs of each client.

I Do Photography packages include a two-hour engagement session, a second shooter on the wedding day and three DVDs of photographs with full copyrights. Photography services can also include:

• Destination/travel

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Mike was AMAZING! no matter how well planned everything is, something will always go not as planned. Mike was calm and kept me & my daughter calm and even-headed through the chaos before the wedding.
He goes above & beyond as well; my husband had cancer and was in a wheelchair and Mike showed up early and made sure that everything was set up and 100% accommodating for him. (which meant so much to me).
Mike was always professional, thorough, courteous and has an outstanding personality. I would recommend him to anyone & everyone. (My son is getting married this coming summer and we will use Mike's service again)

Profile Picture Karen, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow! What do I say? Mr. Mike is hands down one of the nicest men I have ever talked to! I have been looking for a photographer for six months. I have been looking for a DJ for about three. I could not find a single DJ or photographer that was in my price range. I told Mr. Mike my price range and we found the perfect package for me. When he asked me if I wanted a Photo Booth I told him no because I knew I couldn't afford it! But I did tell him that I would really like one. He replied with, this is what I can do for you! I ended up being able to get a photographer, a DJ, and the Photo Booth all in my price range !!!!! I'm telling you if you're looking for someone that is going to be kind and friendly and someone you want at your wedding this is the place to go. I DO PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/14/16, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1524592635 73b3fe8f1b26d84e 1362325331598 img6254

2017 Season Special

$3,400.00 Value | Promo Code: 2017 Book I Do
2017 Season Special Includes: Engagement Session, 2 Photographers for Wedding Day, Unlimited Shooting time, Online Gallery and Full Print Rights of Edited Photos, DJ for Ceremony and Reception, Master of Ceremonies, Full Lighting and Sound Equipment, Photobooth for 5 hours during Reception, Unlimited Prints, Attendant, Props, and Memory Book.
Available to the first 10 couples
#WW677f15d92468a46b
1524592635 73b3fe8f1b26d84e 1362325331598 img6254

Firefighters, EMS, Police or Active Military Member 10% off

$1,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you are a emergency services worker or active duty with the military you will recieve 10% off of any wedding package.
#WW81773331a91a17b2

Murfreesboro, TN 37130   See On Map
615-414-3813 (phone)
I Do Photography is a wedding photographer from Nashville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Murfreesboro, Middle Tennessee, and Brentwood. I Do Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Nashville, TN wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in engagement sessions, bridal sessions, trash the dress sessions, maternity and family sessions.