About i do linens

With a passion for weddings and luxurious fabrics i do linens was created to offer Atlantan brides an option when it came to table cloths for their special day.
Custom table cloths offer clients the opportunity to bring their style and vision to their event.
Supply us with an idea or color pallette and we will do the rest to source fabrics from around the world to create your one of a kind table cloths, table runners, chair backs, chair ties and even co-ordinating napkins.
Contact us to view our collection of fabrics and linens.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Linens (2)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Decor (1)

Thank you to Tamara who helped make our tables look outstanding! The selection was amazing! She allowed us to check the linens out and take them to the venue ahead of time to make sure the colors were just right! Thank you from the bottom of our heart!

Photo of i do linens in Atlanta, GA - Our beautiful head table!
Profile Picture Gail, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

I rented all of the linens for my wedding reception from I Do Linens. Tamara was so professional and helped me with my vision. I am still receiving compliments from my guests and the wedding venue staff. I would definitely recommend I Do Linens.

Profile Picture Blondette, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Delivery, Setup, Linens

From the very beginning, Tamara and Kristi were so accommodating and worked diligently to help bring my event vision to life. As a wedding/event planner, I am always looking for great vendors to work with who have a passion for what they do. Not only are the fabulous people at I Do Linens passionate, they are also so helpful and so easy to work with. Their inventory is absolutely stunning and I truly cannot wait to work with them again!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/5/15, 5 Reviews

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1320672109493 mg4784

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Tamara with I Do linens is amazing! Her line of linens is beyond fabulous and constantly updating to match trends and needs of clients. I highly recommend I Do Linens!

Beautiful linens!

When you want the very best in couture linens then look no further than I Do Linens. Not only do they provide the best custom linens for one of a kind design. They also have a deep inventory of the finest fabrics and designs in The Southeast. They are fantastic to work with and never disappoint

We order all of our Premium Style backdrops from I Do Linens. They are gorgeous!

Custom linens at an affordable price. That's enough to make any wedding industry professional happy! Tamara is a joy to work with and the linens are always immaculate.

Atlanta, GA 30318   See On Map