Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DNT Elite Events

Where ideas are created and memories are made to last a lifetime...

DNT Elite Events is a full service special events planning company based in Los Angeles, CA. From weddings to corporate meetings to any reason to celebrate, we provide complete consulting services for all of your event needs. By combining traditional values and modern ideas, DNT strives to customize each occasion to the client's every desire.

DNT was created on the premise of one simple, yet important foundation: friendship. When Deanna, Naomi and Tiffany (DNT) discovered that their talent and passion for event planning was shared, they couldn’t think of a better way to do what they love than to do it with close friends. And this combination proved to be extraordinary. With over 10 years of experience in the event world, DNT Elite Events provides inspiration and exceptional event planning with confidence and a well-developed eye for details. DNT understands that it is impossible to be in two places at one time and this is where the teamwork and strong communication comes into play. This belief, along with their down to earth, fun and honest approach, is the driving ambition of the company. From planning weddings, corporate meetings, company events and countless celebrations, DNT will work with you to create a truly elite event!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Guest List (1)
Religious (1)

I had my wedding on 9/30 and couldn't be happier that Naomi and her team were my coordinators. My venue was fairly big so she brought a few team members to make sure the entire venue is covered and organized. She accommodated my request to have a couple Mandarine speaking associates since my parents and some guests don't speak fluent English. I really appreciated that. At the venue, Naomi and her team were very helpful and moved our event forward in an very orderly fashion. Our guests were also very impressed with the outcome.

I reached out to Naomi a few months before my wedding date. She was very kind and responsive. During our communications, she has always been patient, responsive, responsible and extremely resourceful. In September, which is the month of my wedding, she took over pretty much all vendor communications so I could relax. Because of her, I never really had a moment of anxiety. She took care of everything extremely well. I have to mention that the wedding day itinerary she and her team prepared is nothing I would even come close to had I prepared it myself.

It was my great pleasure and blessing to have Naomi and her team with me on the big day. I couldn't have made it without them.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I began the daunting task of planning our wedding and quickly learned we had no idea how to even begin this process. I started to immediately panic and decided that we definitely had to hire a wedding planner before I lost my mind. We interviewed 5-7 planners and quickly realized that Naomi and DNT were the girls for us.

Naomi and her team are incredible. There really is not enough kind words that would describe how amazing and professional her team was. The day of our wedding was a complete blur, but what we do remember, and what our families and friends keep telling us, is how well planned and thought out every single detail of our day was. It flowed smoothly and Naomi and her team were always on top of everything. Throughout the wedding planning process Naomi became a friend and a confidant. If you are overwhelmed or have no idea how to even begin planning a wedding, do yourself a huge favor, and call DNT immediately. We loved working with them and will always remember how amazing they made us feel and how effortlessly they pulled off our wedding.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

I am a vendor who has worked alongside Naomi multiple times. I rarely leave reviews for wedding planners but Naomi has gone above and beyond anyone else I have worked with. She is always responsive, polite and on her A game. We worked through a very stressful situation together and she handled it amazingly. Thank you Naomi, I hope to continue working with you.

Profile Picture Sydney, 7/4/17, 1 Review

Military
Number of Planners
9 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Whoever you work with, DNT is organized, calm, experienced and friendly. DNT combines the ideal amount of warmth, humour/humanity and professionalism. These ladies know their stuff and are wonderful to work with!

I have worked with a ton of wedding planners over the years and let me tell you it was a true breath of fresh air to work with DNT! They are extremely organized (the wedding I worked with them flowed perfectly), professional, but above all their relaxed and charming approach made the day fun and enjoyable for everyone including the other vendors! I believe it to be very important for the vendors to work together not only to make each wedding run smoothly but also to create an environment that will add to the day. I strive to fly below the radar as much as possible while simultaneously striving to enhance the day as much as possible by creating a fun and relaxed atmosphere and it was so great to work with someone who worked the same way! Thanks guys for being so awesome and I am sure you will help many couples plan their perfect day!

Love DNT Events! Full-service and beyond, DNT really puts together fantastic events and makes happy clients.

DNT Elite Events is among the best event planners and coordinators in the business! I've worked with them numerous times and it's always better than everyone expected. Thank you SOOOO MUCH for the great work that your team does!!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Deanna, Naomi & Tiffany (AKA DNT Events) several times now and I'm always impressed with how organized they are. Being a DJ I read crowds and room energy for a living and I can honestly say that I've never felt anxiety or any stress during the events they coordinated. It's simple: If you want a smooth, fun and stress-free wedding then hire DNT!!!! :o)

Events