Elmhurst, NY 11373 Map · Phone number

About dmomentphoto and cinematography

Diane and David are the owners of 'Dmomentphoto and Cinematography'. As a married couple they know exactly that wedding is a precious moment of life.

They also understand that even though the wedding moments are everything but the budget needs to be controlled.

Thats why they are trying to provide the best quality of the captured moment with reasonable rate.

What is Dmomentphoto and Cinematography's Strength?
As a married couple. Diane and David had been on the same situation, that helps them to achieve best possible results.

Why do I need videographer and photographer in the same time?
Having a professional photographer and videographer at the same time is helping you capture the entire wedding story perfectly, so you can share it to your future generation and relieve the moments whenever you would want to.

Dmomentphoto and Cinematography's vision is capture the right moments in the right time, so that the memories will live on forever.

• Sinemax Films Inc
bf16d9c18a70b527 1219523298203 1

2 Reviews for dmomentphoto and cinematography

Rhea · Married on 05/30/2009

What a wonderful find!

We hired dmomentphotography to handle videography for our wedding. As part of the package, Dave took our engagement photos. I was a little nervous because our only communications had been by e-mail. But the instant we met Dave we knew he was the right choice for our wedding. He is professional, kind and knowledgeable. We enjoyed working with him both during the photo session and on our wedding day.

On the day of the wedding Dave gave great directions and worked well with the still photographer. It was fun to watch him work.

Results: We received our highlights video. It is outstanding. We're THRILLED.

I recommend dmomentphotography without reservation.

Sent on 07/11/2009
  • warmerweather

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2008

3.0
      3.0

We hired David Joe for our small ceremony in New York City. His prices are excellent. He was right on time and responded to all my emails. He took alot of pictures and was very flexible on the day. After we returned from honeymoon, he was on christmas vacation, out of the country, so we had to wait until he got back to get the disk of our photos. However, once he was back it seemed to take a long while to get our disk. Also, we asked him to create a photo book for us and we hadn't heard back from him so eventually I just made it myself. In fairness, we were a very small wedding and we got a very good value for the amount we paid. I think he also has gotten busy with some higher paying customers so maybe the business just wasn't worth it to him for the small amount we'd be paying. Also, while some of his pictures were so stunningly beautiful, some of the photos were not flattering. I think he is very artistic and does a great photo journalistic photo that overall has a beautiful composition. However, as a bride I am looking not only for a beautiful composition and background but also to flatter me. This has to be a hard balance I'm sure but with about 20% of the photos we got back I could see how they were really artistically interesting but not really a photo any bride would want of herself. My suggestion is when doing photojournalism to make sure there are some traditional poses agreed upon before the big day so you get a little of both. My fault, I knew that but in all my excitement I forgot. So all in all some great photos and I would suggest him.

Sent on 03/04/2009