Los Angeles, CA 90013 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dmitry Rogozhin

Being an artist and creating fine art is what I love the most about my photography path. The real, tactile and tangible resonate with me and the way I pursue the life. I believe in the value of handmade and handcrafted no less than emotions and memories. When it comes to the creative process itself, I might be using a truckload of equipment, or be just as happy having only one camera with a single lens and a few rolls of film throughout the whole session. That is a matter of using the right tool for the specific task, but not the universal shield for protection.

18 Reviews for Dmitry Rogozhin

Merry · Married on 03/22/2014

Dmitry was just the best & I'm so glad we found him to do my daughter's wedding. I loved his photo gallery on line & was one of six photographers in Ventura County I contacted. Dmitry was the nicest one within an affordable price range. Throughout the planning process we had some interference with a third party (an amateur photographer) who thought they knew best... Dimtry was completely professional and said he understood. After many months of delays and set backs I told my daughter "I'm paying for this so I'm hiring who I want!" Thankfully Dimtry had the day available and I hired him immediately! My Daughter & her Husband are very glad He was so professional at the wedding & reception that many guests complimented him to me.The pictures are gorgeous and even my daughter who said she'd never buy a wedding photo album can't wait to get one from Dimtry. He and his wife/assistant weren't just expert photographers they were so helpful in making sure the shots looked great by arranging the gown, veil, jackets, coats, etc... so he could get the best shots. I recommend Dimtry highly !!!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2013

Dmitry was professional and quickly put everyone at ease - even those of us who aren't very comfortable with having our picture taken. He made the posed pictures fun and for the candid photos, we didn't even realize he was there most of the time. The pictures came out looking beautiful and for some of our friends and family these are some of the best pictures we have of them.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Savita · Married on 10/06/2013

Our wedding was a special day for us. Dmitry
    was not only professional but I really appreciated
    his gentle demeanor on such a stressful day. Every
    unique moment was captured by this photographer
    and I would highly recommend him to photograph
    your special occasions.