Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DMH Custom Floral Designs

Let us take care of all your floral and decorating needs so you don't have to!!!

DMH Custom Floral Designs specializes in unique floral arrangements for weddings and special events.  Our floral designs resemble a traditional setting with a modern twist.  Each floral arrangment is designed to exemplify every bride’s own personality on her special day.  As a custom floral design studio, we pride ourselves in catering to each and every bride’s vision by adding the extra details and accents for her special day.  We look forward to working with you and making your day an affair to remember!

Contact us for a free inital consultation at (715) 927-1963 or oremustruth@yahoo.com

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Milwaukee, Green Bay

22 Reviews for DMH Custom Floral Designs

I cannot say enough great things about DMH Custom Floral Designs. Danielle was wonderful--professional, easy-going, and just a real pleasure to work with. She was among my favorite vendors that I worked with for my wedding. I was worried about what I could budget for flowers and whether or not I would have to sacrifice the "wow" factor for staying within budget. But all of the flowers--the bouquets, bouts, centerpieces, alter arrangement--were gorgeous, and I love seeing even more of the detail in them now looking at my wedding photos. Danielle was even able to find a great deal on small wooden crates which I wanted to use for my centerpieces but did not think would be affordable. I only wish I threw more parties that required flowers because I would love to work with DMH again!

Profile Picture Lara, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great to work with, beautiful flowers!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Danielle from DMH worked with us to create the perfect flower arrangements for our wedding. The combination of flowers and the arrangements were beautiful and she was pleasant to work with throughout. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/6/13, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1383060294058 dmh

10% Discount off Total Floral Purchase

Redeem In-Store
If you book your wedding with DMH Custom Floral Designs within 10 days after the initial consultation, you will receive a 10% discount off the total of your floral purchase! Please refer to this ad on www.weddingwire.com at the initial consultation to receive the discount.
#WWda9d6bde36c54d00