40 Main Street, Northampton, MA 01060 Map · Phone number

About dmg Inc.

Offering one of the largest collections of bridal jewelry in Western Massachusetts, the DMG Inc. carries a beautiful array of engagement rings and wedding bands!

·Mokume, Meteorite & Damascus Bands

·Gold, Platinum & Palladium Settings and Bands

·Natural Color & Rose-Cut Diamond Engagement Rings

·White Diamond & Colored Gemstone Rings

Let our friendly and knowledgeable staff help you find the perfect ring and assist you with the following specialized services:

·Wedding Registry

·Custom Jewelry Design & Fabrication

·Custom Bridesmaid Jewelry

·Engraving

·Wedding Gift Selection

·RSVP to our Annual Spring Bridal Jewelry Show

Located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Northampton, Don Muller Gallery Inc. specializes in fine jewelry and unique hand-crafted gifts by local artists and award-winning designers.

07 13 09 27 48
final
dmg21

6 Reviews for dmg Inc.

Sebastian · Married on 05/18/2013

I got my wedding ring from the The Don Muller Gallery. They were personal, friendly and accommodating. I went in thinking I knew exactly what I wanted but when I actuality saw "The ring" I knew I was wrong. The staff helped me to discover the perfect ring that I love. Thanks for all of your help, and your great staff!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2012

My husband and I purchased my engagement ring as well as both our wedding bands here last October. The gallery went above and beyond! Not only were we living in Baltimore, MD at the time, we were also having a destination wedding in the Caribbean. The staff handled the logistics with confidence and ease. We love our rings and look forward to future DMG purchases!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Corina · Married on 07/07/2012

We were seeking some non-traditional wedding bands after getting sparkled-out at Long's so we headed out to Don's gallery in quaint Northampton. Just visiting his beautiful gallery to see his collection would have been worth the 1.5 hr drive, but his patient explanations of each article and artist gave us a true sense of connection and understanding of the incredible work he's has on display and for sale. He provided helpful, professional advice to help us choose between rings with the slightest differences. We never felt the slightest pressure to buy and got a good price, even when compared to online galleries selling similar Mokume Gane rings.

Sent on 07/19/2012

dmg Inc. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 40 Main Street Northampton, 01060 See on map