Boston, MA 02110 Map · Phone number

About DMake-Up Company

Dianna is a professional makeup artist offering on location makeup services throughout Boston and all of New England. Airbrushing is available upon request. It gives you a flawless look on your special day.

Dianna has worked on many brides photo shoots, fashion shows, and web commercials. On your wedding day, it's important to look great in person as well as photos. She will make sure you have the perfect face for both. Dianna is experienced with all ages and skin types. You may view her work on www.dmakeupco.com

C5
PICT0130
brownsmokeyeyebyhedwyg23d3aosvo

2 Reviews for DMake-Up Company

Mairen · Married on 08/07/2010

Diana did a beautiful job with my makeup (bride). I was so happy and it lasted all day and look beautiful! She also did makeup for some of my bridesmaids and also my mom and sister and they looked beautiful. Diana is very professional was open to whatever I wanted to do and even brought me some extra lip gloss to keep and have for the reception. She is so sweet and easy to get along with too. Definitely someone you wouldn't mind having around as you get ready for your big day!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Christine · Married on 07/03/2011

I was lucky enough to have Diana from the D Face do the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and mothers on the day of my wedding. Everybody was incredibly pleased with their very natural looks that photographed exceedingly well. Diana was extremely professional and showed great concern for my happiness from the day I booked her until I was ready to walk down the aisle. She has a great ability to know what looks good on faces of all shapes, colors, etc. I would definitely recommend her for anybody looking for a great makeup artist for their wedding or other needs.

Sent on 09/20/2011