15251 NE 18 Ave Ste 1, Miami, FL 33162 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46

About DK Events

We can transform an ordinary place into a magical gathering that your guests will remember for years to come with our affordable products. We are on stop shop for your event. We offer Banquet Hall on site wedding/event Coordinators, décor, catering party rentals services to make your special event beautiful and hassle free.

As a Wedding/Events consultant firm, we can stretch any budget to guarantee the client is receiving all the perks possible from our connections and expertise. From frugal to extravagant, as planners will never run out of imaginative ideas to satisfy any client. It’s our responsibility to stay within the bride’s budget while alleviating financial concerns.

You want to have something unique for everyone to talk about for years to come; DK Events can make it happen.

DK Events is ready to handle any events with the style and attention your event deserves. No party is too small or too big, indoor or outdoor. DK Events will take care of it all, from start to end.

Let DK Events make your next event a success!

Email: service@eventsbydk.com

GRANDOPENINGPICTURES015
  • Videos 2

15 Reviews for DK Events

Geraldine · Married on 12/21/2013

I give all the credit to DK Events. They allowed my husband and I to experience a wedding of our dreams. Their staff was not only amazing but a blessing. Katia and her staff assured me nothing but the best and they lived up to their word. It was an extraordinary wedding that will be memorable for my family. Thank you DK Events.

Sent on 01/08/2014

DK Events's reply:

We want to congratulate you and your husband. We were so happy to see you both were having fun and enjoyed that wonderful moment. We love you guys.Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. May God bless your union.

Betty · event on 12/09/2013

I have only wonderful things to say about DK Events, LLC! They were so responsive to my needs for my event. Delivered everything on time and were so pleasant to work with! I would recommend them to anyone who is having an event and will 100% use them again for an event of my own!!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

DK Events's reply:

Thanks Betty! We feel so great when our customers are happy with our service. We put you first.
  • User3748221 · event on 12/06/2013

They supplied me with 250 helium balloons at a moment's notice. I got the perfect color and reasonable cost.

Sent on 12/23/2013