DJX Studio

Plymouth, MA View map

$2,750 Most Popular Price

Creating the most intense sound design you've ever imagined.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,500

What is included in the starting price?

MC

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Sound/PA System
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$800

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Hip Hop
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Uplighting

• Tayler
    Tayler B. Married on 09/25/2021

Gary was amazing

Working with Gary was the best and easiest decision we made when it came to booking our wedding DJ. Gary has DJ’d a number of weddings I have been to over the years, and choosing him for our big day was a no brainer.

I have seen him at work countless times over the years, and knew that the level of professionalism and talent I’d be receiving for my wedding would be unmatched. From day one, Gary was incredibly responsive, and we could tell that he was excited to be a part of our day. As the days got closer, we were able to finalize specifics and our timeline, and I was put completely at ease.

Gary is extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions around what to expect and how things would go throughout the day. I had created my own rough timeline of events for our reception, and Gary was able to help me make adjustments and move parent dances around to help the night flow better. I appreciated his input and guidance so much. Gary was also able to accommodate special requests in terms of songs and also making sure a close friend was gifted with a Smirnoff ice at one point in the night. Gary loves to have fun and understood the importance of those small personal touches to make our night perfect. He was also able to mix two songs together to fake out our guests - something him and I worked together on during one of our final phone calls. I loved that he was so eager and willing to add in those special details.

I felt very heard and understood throughout my time working with Gary, and that is incredibly important to me, especially during the wedding process. I felt like it was important to him that our day was a success, and that meant a lot.

Gary kept guests on the dance floor all night, and I really felt like he had a grasp on reading the room to keep things going. I felt that there was a good balance between the songs I had picked out and his own recommendations to please all guests. He also accommodated guest requests as well.

The uplighting Gary provided was an awesome vibe-setter for the night and lit up our tent beautifully.

We also utilized the photo booth that Gary provides, and it was perfect. Barbara was so kind, warm, and inviting all night and the album she put together for us at the end is a keepsake we will treasure forever.

I highly recommend working with Gary and the DJX team for your special day, and can’t thank him enough for all he did to make our day perfect.
  • Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 10/11/2020

Hire DJX if you want your DJ to Kick Ass

After having been Groomzilla so my beautiful Bride didn’t have to, Gary put me at ease the first time I met him. We gave him an idea of how we wanted the night to go, and he over delivered on our expectations. His command of the vibe and flow during the entirety of the most important night of our lives was such that I can’t realistically say that we didn’t beat him a little on the price. In retrospect, I’d pay have paid anything to guarantee the service we received. And that is no BS. The professionalism that was delivered should be considered a benchmark of this industry and coming from a person that occasionally has unreasonable standards within my own industry, just know that it takes a lot to say this. We threw him multiple curve balls throughout the night, after we promised him we wouldn’t, and he nailed each of them so flawlessly nobody in the room was the wiser. It was awesome, and I’d implore you to have the buck stop here. I have no idea how far he travels, but this is the outfit you want.
    Alison Married on 09/28/2019

DJX Rocked the House

Gary and his team did a wonderful job keeping our wedding on track and the dance floor packed all night. He ran our reception from beginning to end with ease and professionalism. He will keep you updated on changes, or suggestions to anything throughout the entire process, and is very quick to respond to you. We have been receiving so many compliments on how much fun people had and the great music that was played. If you want a photobooth for your wedding, ShootMe Photobooth who works with DJX Studio does a great job keeping guests entertained and capturing some fun moments throughout the night. Book them, they ROCK!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Jessica Doherty Photography Jessica Doherty Photography Wedding Photographers

Pure entertainment. Charles and his assistants bring the party! I always have fun working with him, and I always have pictures of a packed dance floor.

2277 State Road Suite D Plymouth, MA, 02360

Monday - Saturday by appointment.
Location of (DJX Studio)