2277 State Road, Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number

About DJX Studio

Creating the most intense sound design you've ever imagined.

9d8a19998011c532 22450019 10155802804673748 6192244023427939161 n
DJ on his station
DJ on his station
9d8a19998011c532 22450019 10155802804673748 6192244023427939161 n

92 Reviews for DJX Studio

DJX Studio 1
DJX Studio 2

Barbara Policastro · Married on 09/18/2019

Top notch professional who can read a room

As a mother of the bride planning a wedding from afar was tedious, yet DJ GARY worked closely with my daughter and come wedding by day provided not only a wonderful reception dance party but an outside ceremony with beautiful instrumentals. Top notch...move to NY!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    DJX Studio 3

Rebecca Petrocelli · Married on 08/03/2019

DJX Rocks!

DJ Gary executed a perfect wedding reception for my husband and I at 1620 Winery at Cordage Park. He was initially recommended through the venue, and we are so glad we selected his services for our celebration. From the beginning stages of planning, through the final song of the night, Gary was attentive to our individuality and made sure our guests had a fantastic time. He listened to our requests at every stage and worked with the venue to ensure a smooth evening which included cocktail hour, introductions, cake cutting, and much more. In the days after our wedding, our friends and family commented on how great he was, and we couldn’t agree more. We would not hesitate to hire him and his team of professionals to make your night perfect.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Cindy · Married on 07/12/2019

We got married 5/01/2010 and Charles was awesome. I work in the bridal industry and know a lot of DJs who would have done our wedding, but for my wedding I wanted Charles. We used him for both our ceremony and reception and everything went perfectly. Everybody was dancing, rocking out and having a blast. He worked with me on all my requests and I had many!! He made excellent suggestions and was just the best. We have since hired him for 2 other events and I now recommend him to all my brides.

Sent on 04/25/2011

DJX Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Jessica Doherty Photography
    Jessica Doherty Photography Wedding Photographers

Pure entertainment. Charles and his assistants bring the party! I always have fun working with him, and I always have pictures of a packed dance floor.

• 2277 State Road Plymouth, 02360 See on map
    Monday - Saturday by appointment.