650 Camp Dixie Rd, Pascoag, RI 02859 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35

About DJShaneOMac

DJShaneOMac is a DJ based in Pascoag, Rhode Island that aims to give you an energetic entertainment experience that will impress your guests and have everyone dancing all night long. DJ Shane has always had a passion for music, founding his first DJ company in 2011 and entertaining at events ever since. DJ Shane is an award-winning DJ with four WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards!

DJShaneOMac will sit down and plan every portion of your wedding with you so that everything goes smoothly. He offers a variety of entertainment services, including:

• DJ services for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
  • Wireless uplighting

Photos 34 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

30 Reviews for DJShaneOMac

Candace · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect dj for our wedding g

I hired DJ Shane through my caterer not really knowing anything about him on a whim and he gave me a sheet to fill out ..due to my busy schedule I really didn’t have time to meet or talk to him but when it came down the the wedding I didn’t even need to tell him what I wanted he knew exactly what to do what to play when to play it ..then the biggest surprised I was very sad I didn’t hire a videographer after the wedding I started to realize how much I really should of had one and then a week after my wedding Shane surprised us with a wedding video and this video was everything I would of ever wanted it was so perfect . Needless to say Shane went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we wanted and then some ..I would hire him again in a heart beat

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jimmy

Jimmy · Married on 09/21/2019

DJ for my wedding

Shane Mercier is the best wedding DJ ever! I've known Shane for a few years working with him on the ambulance. He told me way back in 2016 that he was a DJ and I said to him "when I get married, you're my guy" and was he ever! From planning to execution, he was there the whole time. The day of the wedding was amazing and he was so professional! From introductions to getting the party going, he was on top of it all and it went flawlessly. He has his own special mix of songs that kept people dancing and on the dancefloor. This is a video HE recorded that night and it came out amazing! Me and my wife Jennifer Harrington love the video and can't thank him enoughb for everything he did that night. DJ Shane O Mac is the DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Francer · Married on 09/20/2019

Packed dance floor all night!

Shane was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the very beginning he was professional yet fun and energetic. You can really tell he loves what he does. His excitement and charisma are contagious, and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night! The way he mixed the songs into one another created a seamless flow throughout the night. He also did a great job with reception introductions (of which we had a lot), and just emceeing the event in general. In terms of pre-wedding preparation, we had one in-person meeting at the beginning where he gave us forms to take home and fill out (writing down different song choices, the names of everyone in the wedding party, introduction order, etc), then we had a phone call the week before the wedding to go over final details. In between that time I was able to text/email him with any questions I had, and he was very good about responding and answering my questions. Overall we were super happy with everything! :) Thank you Shane for making our wedding so fun!

Sent on 10/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJShaneOMac FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 200
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Audiovisuals
    Dance Floor Lighting
    Monograms
    Outdoor
    Uplighting
    Wall Wash
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

Weddings are a once in a lifetime event so always make sure to get a skilled and talented DJ like Shane now and make your wedding so memorable and stress free!

• Salon Bella Vita Wedding Hair & Makeup

I Highly Recommend Shane!!!! Shane pulled through for a bride who DJ cancelled on her last minute and DJ the most amazing wedding I have been too! Everyone Danced the night away and was a wedding to remember. He made sure everything ran so smooth and didn't miss a beat literally! If you want a stress free wedding he is your top pick DJ !!

• JF3 Productions Wedding Videographers

We have worked with Shane a number of times over the last few years of filming weddings and can hands down say he's our favorite DJ to not only work with, but in general! Shane brings a lot of fun and excitement to any type of crowd and can easily get people out of their seats in an instant. I have heard at countless weddings of people going up to Shane during the reception to say what a fantastic job he's doing and how much fun people are having. Not only is Shane a great DJ, but he has a useful bag of tools like up-lighting that will liven up any reception room since most are very low lit, so this helps us out, too because our footage looks incredible when people start dancing. He's very easy to work with, will be kind, responsive, and welcome you with open arms to whatever you need tailored during your wedding. I'm excited to continue working alongside him for many more weddings in the future! You won't regret hiring Shane!

• 650 Camp Dixie Rd Pascoag, Rhode Island, 02859 See on map