Nearby Vendors to Consider

10 Reviews for DJs 2 Order

Eric and Chris are excellent and professional. they made Our wedding fun and memorable. They are very up beat and keep the crowd pumped up. They have a great selection of music, as they had every thing that we wanted to hear. They know how to keep a crowd happy. they also have great lighting that will blow you away. They have a vision and execute it well. The communication that they give is excellent and they keep us informed. Their personality and knowledge of the business is impressive, we are very comfortable with them and will recommend them to anyone that needs a DJ, it is well worth it. take it from us, they are the best in the business.

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/27/12, 1 Review
4.7

I worked with Chris at Dj's to order and he was great. We got everything we asked for and then some. He always responded to my emails and questions. His forms/questionaire is pretty thourough. They did our ceremony and reception including a floor projection and it all turned out great. I only have a couple minor issues. Firstly for the price the bride/couple does all of the leg work which was odd to me. Second they flew through the events (garter toss, bouquet toss ect.) not sticking to the timline 100% and people started leaving when it was just dancing (thinking it was over, when we had and exit planned). lastly they could pay a little more attention to the crowd, there were a couple times that no one was on the dance floor, but they continued to play the whole song rather then adjusting the song.

Profile Picture Mallory, 6/30/12, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

As the mother of the bride, I enjoyed my daughter's wedding reception so much without any worries. Chris kept it moving smoothly from the couple's first dance thru the toastes and all the way to the end of the evening; he covered everything my daughter had planned. He also knew names of family members which made the event more special.

Profile Picture tobie, 6/25/11, 1 Review