About DJS Entertainment

Luxury Entertainment!

Welcome to DJS Entertainment!  Where Quality and Affordability are united in Holy Matrimony!

At Dj S Entertainment our aim is to entertain! We provide professional DJ services at an unbeatable rate! Our event coordinators work side-by-side with you every step of the way making sure that all of your entertainment needs are met and surpassed. We play what you want to hear, when you want to hear it. At your request our DJ’s will eloquently serve as your Master of Ceremony in order to enhance your one of a kind exceptional entertainment experience.

Call us today to secure your DJ and get ready to have the time of your life!

1-855-372-8522

Liability Insurance (4)
One Event Per Day (1)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)

I booked DJS Entertainment for my mother's 50th birthday celebrayion a very memorable occasion to say the least! A huge part of that is due to DJS Entertainment. Professionalism, attention to detail, and overall beautiful experience are just some of the words I can use to describe this business. I tell all who need a DJ, Photobooth, Uplighting, etc. to book with this company. They will be there for you and make your event flow seemlessly!!!!
P.S. If you need a photo booth add the Flower Wall! Its elegant and beautiful and will make your event even more spectacular!

Profile Picture User7513483, [Private], 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJS was amazing! David was my DJ and he was so professional and responsive. We didn't get to meet with him beforehand but he was so great even on the phone. He offered us such a reasonable price and he was worth every penny! My husband even commented that he was like a "mind-reader" because he just knew when to turn songs off when he was tired of dancing to certain ones. He also took care of all of my announcements without me having to remind me of any of them. Everything was so smooth! I used to be a wedding coordinator so I think I was overwhelmed with a lot of small things, but the DJ wasn't one I had to worry about. My husband and I are not dancers so we were looking for a balance of chill and dancing for the dancers we did have and David did a great job of reading the crowd and the kids loved it. Please hire them! They are so great!!!

Profile Picture Lorena, 3/30/18, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1532020211 1ba0e1667592d92c img 8196

FREE Starbucks!!

$10.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive a FREE Starbucks drink during your initial consultation. No obligation, no strings attached.
#WWefaf94caaae2c41e

1 ENDORSEMENT
David is a profesional Dj with amazing talent. He keeps the party jumping and on schedule. He is aware of every detail going on throughout the event and is on point and flexible when it comes to the timeline of the event. He is a top notch Dj well acquainted with different music genres from different eras. I recommend him and his team to all my clients.

11222 Richmond Ave., Ste. 111, Houston, TX 77082   See On Map
281-543-4031 (phone)
Appointment Only
DJS Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Houston TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sugar Land, Katy, and Woodlands. DJS Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Houston TX wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding entertainment, DJ, Emcee, lighting, and photo booths.