Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJs At Your Service

When Only The Best Will Do - DJs At Your Service
Thank you for considering DJs At Your Service for your event entertainment. Please be sure to visit my website at www.djsatyourservice.com. From iPod Sound System rentals to Fully Interactive DJs that fit almost any budget, we have what it takes for a fantastic party. I'd like to speak with you about your event and how we can help you. Please call me at 310-614-3031 when you have some time to talk.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

1.0

Frankly, I'm shocked that this vendor has good reviews from anyone. I can only assume the other reviews I can find are fake. I hired this company, although it is really just one person - Steve Irons, for my wedding and paid the deposit. After the deposit was paid he completely stopped responding to us. We called and emailed him repeatedly with a few questions about our wedding and he did not get back to us for weeks at a time. When we finally were able to reach him he told us he had no missed calls or emails from us. We needed information from him for our venue, which required certain information about all on-site vendors, and he never got back to us. Eventually we simply had to hire someone else, and he told us he would refund our deposit but he never did. I absolutely would not recommend anyone hire this person, he is completely unreliable and unprofessional.

Profile Picture Patrick, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From start to finish, Steve is a focused professional. From helping you craft your vision on day one, to perfectly executing that vision as your master of ceremonies during the big day, Steve shows up and delivers. He’s great at providing guidance for those who don’t have a perfect idea of what their DJ will do. He patiently led us through the process and made everything feel polished and (more importantly) worked seamlessly with our coordinator. We couldn’t have been more satisfied with his work. Thank you, Steve!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Steve Irons was the absolute best! He played a major role in helping our wedding reception turn out better than we could have even imagined. I also loved the online tools that he provides that allow you to create your own playlists and timeline for the wedding reception. It was great working with him and I highly recommend his company.

Profile Picture Kristian, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1526880878 51b8ac2df4dfbfc6 1202250243272 cdj800 reg

First Quarter Discount

Redeem In-Store
Book your event for the first quarter of 2011 and receive a $50.00 discount. Can't be combined with other discounts.
#WWc938bf56079e6b69
1526880878 51b8ac2df4dfbfc6 1202250243272 cdj800 reg

$50.00 Friday & Sunday Discount

Redeem In-Store
Hire one of our DJs for your Friday or Sunday event and receive $50.00 of your price. Can't be combined with other discounts.
#WW1f7bfbe45d07628c

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Steve is one of the best in the business. Always professional and he knows how to keep a party going and he's always a pleasure to work with as a vendor and is always attentive to his clients and their guests.

Awesome company love working with them

Having worked many weddings as a vendor, attended many weddings as a guest and having had Steve Irons as the DJ at my very own wedding, I can confidently say he's the best in the business. DJs at Your Service is the most experienced, thorough and professional DJ company around. Very personable, yet very professional...exactly what you need in a wedding DJ.

Steve is not only an awesome DJ but he is great to work with. His professionalism is top-notch and his energy can make the most die hard wall flower shake a tail feather or two!

88 PROS I KNOW

582 Meyer Lane, Redondo Beach, CA 90278   See On Map
310-614-3031 (phone) 310-325-7459 (fax)