Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJs At Your Service

When Only The Best Will Do - DJs At Your Service
Thank you for considering DJs At Your Service for your event entertainment. Please be sure to visit my website at www.djsatyourservice.com. From iPod Sound System rentals to Fully Interactive DJs that fit almost any budget, we have what it takes for a fantastic party. I'd like to speak with you about your event and how we can help you. Please call me at 310-614-3031 when you have some time to talk.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (2)
Consultation (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Steve Irons was the absolute best! He played a major role in helping our wedding reception turn out better than we could have even imagined. I also loved the online tools that he provides that allow you to create your own playlists and timeline for the wedding reception. It was great working with him and I highly recommend his company.

Profile Picture Kristian, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Steve was an amazing DJ. I hired him because he was so immediately responsive from the initial contact, and he remained consistent throughout the planning process. He was accommodating to all my needs and wants as a bride. I especially loved how during my reception after I had specifically requested no conga line - he and I shared a funny moment when my guests went ahead and did one anyway! He played all the songs I requested and none that I kept off the list, and his timing was remarkable. I think a couple of my guests might have preferred one or two more slow songs, but I can totally understand why for my reception keeping it upbeat was essential to keep the party going. I would recommend him to any wedding or event, he is truly excellent.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I found Steve early on in our planning and I was very excited to book him. He is truly a seasoned professional when it comes to weddings and I can agree with his many other rave reviews. His services were very reasonably priced and his online system made it very easy to customize our playlists and submit our day-of timeline, which we were able to review with him over the phone.

Steve is actually more of a conductor than a DJ, in that he is not only playing the songs you like, but also gauging the atmosphere of the room and tailoring the music to fit, ordering the songs perfectly. He was totally on top of speeches, the cake cutting, and announcements and followed our timeline exactly. We had our wedding during the day so I was a little nervous about people not dancing, but we followed Steve’s sage advice (that if the bride and groom dance, others will follow), and our wedding was a fun-filled dancefest. I would highly recommend Steve and DJs at Your Service to anyone who wants a wedding with great music and a great DJ.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

DJs At Your Service Pricing

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1209492612072 djayslogo3 edited

First Quarter Discount

Redeem In-Store
Book your event for the first quarter of 2011 and receive a $50.00 discount. Can't be combined with other discounts.
#WWc938bf56079e6b69
1209492612072 djayslogo3 edited

$50.00 Friday & Sunday Discount

Redeem In-Store
Hire one of our DJs for your Friday or Sunday event and receive $50.00 of your price. Can't be combined with other discounts.
#WW1f7bfbe45d07628c

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

Steve is one of the best in the business. Always professional and he knows how to keep a party going and he's always a pleasure to work with as a vendor and is always attentive to his clients and their guests.

Awesome company love working with them

Having worked many weddings as a vendor, attended many weddings as a guest and having had Steve Irons as the DJ at my very own wedding, I can confidently say he's the best in the business. DJs at Your Service is the most experienced, thorough and professional DJ company around. Very personable, yet very professional...exactly what you need in a wedding DJ.

Steve is not only an awesome DJ but he is great to work with. His professionalism is top-notch and his energy can make the most die hard wall flower shake a tail feather or two!

88 PROS I KNOW

Events

582 Meyer Lane, Redondo Beach, CA 90278   See On Map
310-614-3031 (phone) 310-325-7459 (fax)