DJour Entertainment

Boston, MA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

We play the jams, you have the best night of your life.

• Maggie
    Maggie Married on 12/04/2021

Nora Jordan is the BEST DJ EVER

Nora lit the dance floor on fire at our wedding. It was an unreal night. The venue manager actually told me she'd never seen the dance floor more packed and that was largely due to Nora's epic mixing and playlist. It felt like a hundred people came up to tell me how amazing the DJ-ing was. I myself almost died of thirst because I did not want to leave the dance floor, every song was better than the next. Nora really listened to what we wanted and the music was totally our style. And, she managed to play all of our must plays and suggestions. Plus, Nora is a total sweetheart and great person to be around emceeing the evening. You 100% need to hire her. It will be the best decision of your wedding.
    Stacey Married on 10/05/2019

Nora Jordan will MAKE your wedding

DJ Nora Jordan was outstanding in every way. She was a pleasure to work with our entire year leading up to the wedding. She was flexible with our ridiculous requests (overtures from musicals playing as guests walked into our wedding), while maintaining guest requests of hilarious things like the polka. She took all of our music requests and turned it into the wedding of our dreams. We actually fell in love with her at my friend's wedding and after my wedding, my friend booked DJour Entertainment for THEIR wedding the very next day. That's how amazing she is. She has modernized the wedding DJ industry ten-fold. Our guests can't stop talking about how much they loved the music. Everyone was having so much fun dancing that my dad did a dance off with my friend at 75 years old! Do yourself a favor and HIRE NORA immediately. You won't regret it. She made our wedding day perfect.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/05/2019

Best DJ we could have asked for!

From the start of our wedding planning to our big day, DJour Entertainment was incredible to work with. Our DJ, Gabe, was amazing at taking our details sheet and turning it into the most perfect playlist for our ceremony and reception. All of our favorite artists were represented as well as tons of high energy songs that our guests absolutely loved to dance to. Gabe was incredibly personable - we loved working with him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Boston, MA, 02116
Location of (DJour Entertainment)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding