Brighton, MA 02135 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Photos

About DJour Entertainment

We play the jams, you have the best night of your life.

Follow DJour Entertainment on

36 Reviews for DJour Entertainment

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

Nora was absolutely incredible to work with! Our guests raved about her spot-on music choices, and she read the room SO WELL all night long. We loved working with her, and I appreciated that she stayed in close contact in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding. She was professional and friendly via email, and so much fun to chat with during our two in-person meetings . Nora listened to what we wanted, both in terms of the music to play (and not play) and the overall feel we hoped for. She clearly loves what she does, and truly excels at it. I'd recommend Nora and DJour to everyone!

Bryce · Married on 11/04/2017

Nora was the best wedding DJ I have ever seen! I highly recommend DJour Entertainment! Every wedding guest danced the night away and had a blast... I have gotten SO MANY compliments about the music at our wedding; most guests have said she is the best wedding DJ they have ever seen. She was amazing to work with, incredibly professional, and accommodating of everything we wanted to do at our wedding. I was impressed she suggested we met before our big day, which helped set a fun and collaborative tone! Nora was fun, incredibly kind, energetic, traveled to Portland ME, and really loves what she does. She is incredibly, and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Nora is AWESOME! We couldn't be more happy that we chose her as the DJ for our wedding. She is not only incredibly nice and fun to be around, but also organized and just plain good at her job. We gave her a random assortment of artists and songs that we like (I'm talking Hall & Oates and Ja Rule in the same sentence), and she somehow totally got our vibe and put together the perfect evening. Whenever she played a more recent top hit, she balanced it with an older crowd-pleaser song so everyone could enjoy. I am not exaggerating - I got on the dance floor and did not get off once. She's also a great MC (totally non-cheesy), and everyone raved about her afterwards. 100% recommended :)

DJour Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40

• Brighton, MA 02135 See on map