Danville, CA 94506 Map · Phone number

About DJMikeParent

I have over 20 years experience as a Mobile, Club and Radio DJ providing services for a variety of occasions and functions.

My music covers a wide range of primarily Top 40 and Oldies. I play everything from Big Band, the 50's through today's Top 40 hits and specialty requests. The specific mix of music depends on the event, the guests, and special requests.

I am based in Danville, CA and serve the surrounding counties and cities from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa, and from Marin to Contra Costa and more.

Contact me and check my website for more information and a free consultation.

925-858-8069

mike@djmikeparent.com

• 21st Century Sounds
  • DS Entertainment USA
  • DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth

4 Reviews for DJMikeParent

Tina · Married on 08/25/2012

Mike is extremely professional, reliable and easy to work with. My husband and I were so impressed with his services from beginning to end. He was prompt in his responses and helpful in creating our playlist for our day. He executed his responsibilities so well and felt he played a detrimental role in having the evening run as smoothly as possible. We had a day of coordinator but it felt it was really Mike Parent who was on top of things and making sure we were following our timeline. I would recommend his services 100%!!!...

Sent on 08/27/2012

Christine · Married on 08/11/2012

Mike was absolutely fantastic. He was extremely responsive to my emails, he worked with me to come up with a playlist that was suitable to my and my (then) fiance's tastes as well as the vast age groups and diversity that was at the wedding. He kept everyone dancing all night, he kept the timeline in tack, he worked with the other vendors for me so I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. Everyone is still talking about how my wedding was the most fun out of all the weddings they have ever attended! A big Thanks to Mike for that!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Megan · Married on 07/28/2012

Mike was absolutely fantastic! He was extremely easy to work with and helpful when we needed guidance. He provided a very helpful guideline/timeline template, but allowed us to explore our own ideas to make our wedding reception unique.

The day of the wedding he kept things moving and made sure to check in with us for any questions or suggestions he had (ie: when do start the cake cutting, etc.).

We had 180 people at our wedding and everyone raved about how much fun they had. Most of this was courtesy of Mike's playlist. He knew when to slow it down, when to play oldies and get the entire group involved, but also when to play current hits. The dance floor was packed the entire night.

Sent on 08/14/2012

• Depot Hotel Restaurant and Garden Restaurant Weddings

Mike Parent is one of the best DJs we have seen in 25 years of weddings! He is extremely professional and very responsive to the wishes of the bride and groom. Any bride can hire him being confident of getting excellent service.

• Danville, 94506 See on map