Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJMC IAN B

We Bring Your Dream Wedding Day To Life!

Bringing Your Dream Wedding to Life!

We are a whole new level of Wedding Entertainment. We are experts at crafting amazing events created to fit each client’s needs and desires. We love what we do and provide the highest caliber, fun, energetic, sharp, edgy, contemporary DJ's that can Rock The Dance Floor!. We take your vision and ideas and create the day that you want! This is your day, your way, your moment! Let us bring that moment to life! We make planning your day super easy and seamless. We help eliminate stress so our clients can do what they are supposed to be doing and that's enjoying the moment with their family and friends! Let us do this for you! :)

Phone: 949-791-7077 EMAIL: info@djmcianb.com

One Event Per Day (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Bilingual MC (1)

Dj Ian was the perfect choice! We are located out of town and he was on the phone with me figuring out exactly what I wanted, even when I wasn't sure myself! He walked me through everything and made my day so perfect and easy! Guests have mentioned how much they loved him and how nicely he kept things flowing. He was flawless! I couldn't have been happier

Profile Picture Ash, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking to host a fun and unforgettable celebration, hire DJMC Ian B! He was incredibly thoughtful about all the little details that go into making a great party. Ian worked seamlessly with our other vendors and made sure that we were taken care of. From start to finish, he had awesome energy and kept the party going and on track all night. He had everyone at the wedding on their feet and dancing the whole time. Thank you, Ian!

Profile Picture skimb, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ian was terrific. He helped so much with scheduling both the ceremony and the reception. He has tons of experience and knows exactly how to make a wedding into a party. During the big day, he made everything go so smoothly. Everyone had fun. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/23/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

40 Photos

9 VIDEOS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Ian is nothing but fun and amazing. He knows how to keep the festivities in sync and he is wonderful at working hand in hand with all your other vendors. His voice is perfect for a DJ, its a great balance. He is exciting and brings more to your event with added on ideas and joys. His personality is gravitating and he will make sure your guest are off their feet enjoying the playlist.

We worked with Ian and his assistant for a gorgeous wedding at the Beverly Wilshire - he was professional, thorough, reliable and most importantly, played great music! It was a particularly fun wedding and we loved working with him! Hoping to do so again soon!

Events