20286 Ordinary Place, Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number

About DJHAWK LLC

DJ HAWK LLC has the most requested DJ in Norther VA area. Providing prefessional DJ service Over 12 years. We are registered and insured by R.V. Nuccio & Associates, Inc. Our State-Of-The-Art equipment with Serato technology is reliable and for each event we are covered with a full back-up system with a back-up DJ. We help you organize your special day from the very beginning to your satisfaction. Our music library has over 100,000 songs and its growing every month. We can take song requests from you and your guest as well. Please call us today to reserve your special day or contact us on the web. WE ALSO USE INTELLIGENT DJ LIGHTS for dance floor with no additional fee.

Wedding Events (Engagement, Ceremony, Saneet, Mehndi, Cocktail, Reception)
Graduation Parties (High School or College)
Birthday Events (Any age)
Corporate Events (Small or Large)
Anniversary Parties

Desi Music: Latest and greatest Hindi, Bhangra, Remixes, Punjabi, Bengali, Arabic, Persian, and Raas/Dandia.
Now offering uplighting for ballroom, please contact us for more information.

Western Music: Pop, Hip-Hop, RnB, Jazz/Blues, Reggae, Reggaeton, Oldies, Latin, House, Trance, Techno, and international.

img497
img497
ff574509c4a8c99b 1397574409769 145586810102203341592634574580728

41 Reviews for DJHAWK LLC

Amit · Married on 11/23/2018

Did an incredible job as DJ and emcee for our wedding

DJ Hawk did an incredible job as DJ and emcee for our 200+ person wedding. Our dance floor was packed all night and he did a great job of balancing Indian and American music while also accounting for our requests. We received many compliments from friends about the music and DJ Hawk gave us lots of flexibility and support for things like our big entrance at the reception, the wedding baraat, and handling music for our family who performed dances.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Samuel · Married on 05/13/2017

DJ Hawk was a wonderful DJ for both our wedding reception and the event the evening prior. From the time of booking, he was extremely professional and communicated quickly and clearly. He was an excellent MC and made both events run smoothly. He was also very good about asking guests to check in with myself or my groom when they had requests about program changes, etc. Also, I knew we had picked the right DJ when I was stressed and running around, already late, for the first event and couldn't make it to the venue early as I had planned- I texted him to let him know, and he responded quickly and calmed me down immediately by reassuring me that he was all set up and the venue decor was all ready (without even knowing that I was stressed about setting up decorations!). Would definitely recommend him for all others planning their weddings!!

Sent on 05/27/2017

DJ Hawk provided music for our wedding day all day from the baraat, wedding ceremony, to the cocktail hour and reception. His music is great and he will work with you in regards to incorporating the type of music you would like to have. He is extremely flexible and great to work with!!! He makes the party hopping!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

DJHAWK LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is included in the starting price? MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 700.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Rent My Wedding
    Rent My Wedding Wedding Decor & Lighting

We highly recommend Dj Hawk! We have had the pleasure of working with him numerous times over the past two years. He is always very organized, pays attention to detail, and is responsive to his clients needs.

• ARW Studios
    ARW Studios Wedding Photographers

DJ Hawk was a complete pleasure to work with! He was a true professional and kept the party going from the beginning to the end. As a Wedding Photographer, it is definitely a benefit to work with other vendors that I know I can rely on to help make my client's wedding reception everything they dreamed it would be.

• 20286 Ordinary Place Ashburn, 20147 See on map