Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Wrex

Do what you love. Love what you do.

DJ Wrex has always been surrounded by a musical presence with a strong background in various musical instruments, starting with the piano at age 4 moving onto the trumpet, guitar, and the drums eventually leading to the turntables. DJ Wrex has performed in an array of locations including, Hollywood, Las Vegas, Austin, and San Francisco. He has opened for Busta Rhymes, Colbi Odonis, D12, LMFAO, Hypercrush, Pete Rock, Tech N9ne, Pitbull, Roscoe Umali, Talib Kweli, Little Brother, The Pharcyde, New Boys, Kurupt, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & The Wutang Clan.

Rex has been hosting weddings, providing top notch DJ and MC services for many happy couples over the past 10 years as well as designing custom mixes catered to bring your special event to life and leave your guests talking about it for years to come.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Projector (4)
Bilingual MC (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Karaoke (1)

My name is Mon Alejo. Booking Dj Wrex will be this simplest and greatest decision you'll make for your event. I'm sure that you will make many choice that will cater to all 5 senses of your guests; the delicious taste of the food, the vibrant or elegant colors that make your event a sight to see, the feel of the possible red carpet for the guests to walk on as they enter, the candlelit or aromas for them all to smell, and possibly most important: the sounds the will bring them to their feet, spread energy throughout the room, and the one sense that can tie an event all together.

I've known Wrex for many years and have worked closely with him multiple times through our friendship. His talent completed many of my events as I would often put together charity events in the Los Angeles Area. Wrex was not only professional throughout every event but always dependable. Wrex brought everything from lights, speakers, and energy. Non of my events would have been seamlessly tied together without his sound production experience.

Wrex also helped when I reached out to him regarding weddings, christmas parties, and birthdays. Needless to say the quality was no different. With the pairing of him and his partner Mitchell De Guzman, no party with them included will ever have a dull moment.

Choosing Wrex for any of your events will be the right choice. Nothing compares to the impact he can make at your event!

Profile Picture Mon, 2/28/26, 1 Review
Category: DJ

immediately after FH and I got engaged, we already knew who we wanted to book as our wedding DJ. DJ Wrex of course! We have known DJ Wrex for many years, from our clubbing days, and he is one that your wedding guests will remember.
DJ Wrex even provides you with a custom song mix that you could upload onto your wedding website! He will work with your schedule for any necessary meet ups you may need. He also responds to your email, phone call, or text messages in lightning speed! DJ Wrex is an awesome entertainer, book him for your wedding and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Seriously stop your DJ search now and book these guys. Having been to a wedding where practically only a handful of guests (literally the bride, groom, their officiant, and my wife and I) were dancing at the reception you really need to think about the quality of entertainment you hire. That DJ in question attempted to play tunes and be the hype man...it was just too much for one person. DJ Wrex was the first vendor we locked because we knew we wanted a reputable DJ and certainly did not want a repeat of my friend's experience. My wife was already familiar with Raney's work as she had already attended 2 different weddings where he and his MC Mitchell got the party started. It was no different at our wedding as we had multiple guests come up to us and expressed how much good energy they brought out of our guest so early in the reception. DJ Wrex asks for half of his fee upfront when booking him and then final payment on day of service. Roughly 2-weeks from your big day he provides you/your coordinator with a questionnaire requesting you to choose the songs you want for grand entrance, first-dance, father-daughter, mother-son dances etc. He has done this long enough to know what you need even if you don't know. A few days out from our wedding date we were then put in touch with Mitchell who goes over pronunciation of names. Both are extremely fun and professional. They know what they are doing and you will be getting the best service for your $$$$. So seriously stop reading reviews and go book them now, because chances are they are already booked.

Profile Picture Daniel, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

32 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

I had the opportunity to work several times with DJ Wrex! Not only is he very friendly and personable he is very good at what he does. Our events run smoothly because of him. He follows our timelines to the T and makes suggestions if things need to be adjusted accordingly. He is also a crowd pumper. He gets everyone on their feets. You can't ask for a better dj.

I've worked with my fair share of "DJS" but Raney and Mitchell take it to a whole other level. It's amazing when you get to work with professionals who make the entire day fun and great from a vendor perception to the very last guest. You will need them to make sure that reception is on point!

Love working with DJ Wrex. He is always on top of it and brings the BEST MC's... so much personality and fun at every event. Guests always have a great time and the dance floor is ALWAYs full.

Events