Lubbock, TX 79407 Map · Phone number

About DJ with TJ

My name is Todd Jordan (TJ). I started DJ with TJ back in February of 2000 because I love music & I wanted to provide a top-notch service to others at an affordable price. Anyone can show up & play music, but it takes a special person to play the right music to make an event special & not forgettable! I take pride in reading a crowd to see what they are responding to & feed off of that to keep the dance floor full. When people are leaving at the end of the night, I love to see them with the shirt untucked, the top couple of buttons undone, a little sweat on their brow & hear them talking about how much fun they had. I view every single event as a job interview for the guests that know nothing about me so you know I am going to be professional & do everything I possibly can to make the night unforgettable.

"If you love what you are doing, you will never work a day in your life!" This is my philosphy & I believe that it is true!!!

I want to make your event exactly what you want it to be & not what I think it should be!!!

6ff5a4356a62d75f DJ with TJ
DJ with TJ
Me, sitting behind the computer & playing music for an outdoor neighborhood party!!
This is what my setup typically looks like for weddings. There are times when I do not use the...
Dance floor during reception at The Legacy in Lubbock, TX
Dance floor during reception at The Legacy in Lubbock, TX
Dance floor during reception at McPherson's Cellar in Lubbock, TX.
Dance floor during reception at McPherson's Cellar in Lubbock, TX.
Dance floor during reception at the Watson Building in Lubbock, TX.
Dance floor during reception at the Watson Building in Lubbock, TX.
Dance floor before reception at Tierra del Corazon.
Dance floor before reception at Tierra del Corazon.
d288478ed0c8822c 1526184968 da2e35466bac0382 1526184966523 1 q1
0dfd863b873cda6c 1526184970 4c2ccc83d637d0f2 1526184966525 2 q2
6ff5a4356a62d75f DJ with TJ

7 Reviews for DJ with TJ

TJ did such an amazing job! He made last minute changes and really helped with the timing of events!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Laina · Married on 07/24/2015

If you live in the Lubbock area and are needing a DJ, DJ With TJ is the place to go!! No joke. TJ did an absolutely amazing job! He met with us beforehand to meet him and talk about what kinds of songs we wanted. He also had song suggestions for different parts of the reception. He also had a ton of advice for us that we needed and wouldn't have thought of ourselves. His prices are MORE THAN REASONABLE. He was able to make everything go so smoothly for us and transitioned every part of the reception perfectly! Even when we got a little behind schedule, he knew exactly how to keep the guests occupied. He made our wedding so much easier and did a FANTASTIC job for such a great price. Look no further, TJ is the guy you want!

Sent on 08/12/2015

DJ with TJ's reply:

Thank you for the rave review Laina!!! It was an honor to be a part of your big day & I wish you a lifetime of love & happiness!!! Thanks again for you kind words & for trusting me on such an important day!!!!!

Todd did a fabulous job. We were from out of town and he was very accommodating. The whole evening was festive and fun.

Sent on 08/13/2015