DJ Vladi

10 Reviews for DJ Vladi

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 11/30/2019

Great DJs are as Important as Great Photographers

Everyone always recommends you book a photographer far enough in advance so you can guarantee you get the artist who has the look you want for your photos. A DJ for the actual celebration should be handled the same way.

DJ Vladi should be regarded as a must have for your reception! He is entertaining and professional. I have heard countless ravings from our guests about our reception being the most fun they have had at a wedding and I truly think this is related to our choice of DJ. Every time I think back to that night, the laughs all stem from the dance floor and for that I could not be more thankful!

If you truly want to have a fun wedding reception that you and your guests will remember forever, book DJ Vladi! It should be as important as your photographer and venue!

Thank you, DJ Vladi, for giving us a lifetime of memories!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/27/2019

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Williams

I want to thank DJ Vladi for the most amazing DJ service ever. Vladi is amazing, he hyped our guests and helped our guests have an exceptional experience with all the hand picked songs and his professionalism. Dancing the night away laughing and making the most beautiful memories with my husband and my family means the world to me; and Vladi helped make that happen. Thank you again for excellent service and a magical wedding, everything was perfect.

Amber & Michael Williams

Sent on 08/06/2019

April · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Vladi had an upbeat fun personality ! He got people who don't normally get out on the floor out there shaking it! He was more than just an amazing DJ . He looked around and jumped in to help out wherever he could at our wedding reception. With food and asking if we needed help serving drinks and helping clean up. We had so much fun and he definitely got the party going. Thank you so much for a fun night!

Sent on 06/28/2017