2710 Milford Lane, York, PA 17402 Map · Phone number

About DJ Vicki

I am DJ Vicki and I have been in this business for about 15 years. My love of music makes this a job that I am passionate about. I love to create a festive atmosphere, with the use of lasers, LED lights, and I offer lots of extras, like uplighting and monograms. Uplighting can give the whole room, the hue of your wedding colors. Of course any lighting works better indoors and in a dimly lit room. Architectural lighting would put a pattern on a wall or ceiling. My light packages come in 3 sizes, in addition to the 'basic package' which is included at no charge. I can also do a slideshow of your pictures on a wall or projector screen. If simplicity is your thing, then we can go with minimal effects.

I try to keep my music up to date, and I will guarantee to have all of your 'special songs', or every song that you list as 'must play' songs. I have music in every genre, and you can also add Karaoke as an extra dimension to your wedding. I play karaoke gigs weekly, so my karaoke is also very up to date, with the newest music.

I will work with you to create your perfect wedding day. I can provide music for your ceremony, which may or may not add any extra cost. It depends on if your ceremony is at a different location, which would require a 2nd set-up, or if it adds enough time to require additional hours. I can customize a wedding package, to exactly what you need.

If you want even more, you may add a Party Pack, with all kinds of fun things in them. I can provide things like a limbo bar, hula hoops, glow bracelets. These are things that we can discuss, when you decide to hire me. If you go to my website and look at my calendar, you can get a general idea if I'm already booked for a date that you are interested in. I do have steady karaoke jobs on every other Friday & Saturday, which may not be carried out onto the next year's schedule. Other clubs & bars book me a few months in advance, so the sooner you can reserve your wedding date, the better. My Fridays & Saturdays usually get booked solid. You may want to consider a Sunday wedding date, for which I give a $75 Discount.

Send me an email with details of what you are looking for, so I can quote you an accurate price at djvicki@djvicki.net . I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Couple portrait
Wedding party
Wedding party

2 Reviews for DJ Vicki

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

DJ Vicki is the BEST! She did our wedding on 6/20/15 and exceeded our expectations. The uplighting and customized monograms made everything even more special and beautiful. She took so many pictures and videos that we will forever have to remember our special day. She did an AMAZING job and played great music! Amazing customer service and she is so nice! THANK YOU VICKI!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Cate · Married on 05/23/2015

Since our wedding venue was on a family farm, my husband and I planned every single detail of our wedding. Working with so many vendors can be extremely frustrating since some are not very communicative, but DJ Vicki was wonderful to work with. She thought of every detail, communicated with us to get absolutely everything right, and adjusted her arrival time at pretty much the last minute. And day of: perfect. The music selection was spot on. She made sure to have every song we requested ahead of time. And looking at the photos, some of our guests only left the dance floor to get their cake. She also provided some photos and videos of our first dance, the toasts made, the father/daughter dance, and the last two dances of the night. I feel like we should have paid her more.

Sent on 05/30/2015

DJ Vicki FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 725.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC