High St, West Chester, PA 19380 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Toroc

DJ Toroc is based out of Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. He specializes in providing premium DJ services, in addition to lighting and sound packages.DJ Toroc is vastly experienced in all genres of music and knows how to keep guests having fun on the dancefloor.

DJ Toroc would also be your emcee for the night. Everything with him is customizable. How he would play a wedding one weekend could be completely different the following and it all depends on what the bride wants, sorry grooms it is all about the bride that day! He will work with you from day 1 to ensure that you have the wedding of your dreams and one that everyone will not stop talking about! He does not use set song lists but tailors it to your crowd and if there are songs that you do not want him to play, they will not be played. He has microphones, a sound system, uplighting and photographers/videographers on his team . His musical genres include:

• Top 40/Pop

DJ Toroc 7
  • Kayla

Kayla Fransko Reedy · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Exceptional

I cannot put into words how grateful I am to have had Triple 3hreat Entertainment DJ my wedding. Everyone says a DJ can make or break your special day, but they did more than just made my wedding day special.
    DJ Torrin, not only played great music, but he also interacted with everyone.
    I got married a year ago, and people are still giving compliments on how good his performance was.

I can honestly say Torrin made my wedding day!!!

We cannot thank you enough Triple 3hreat Entertainment!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    DJ Toroc 12
    DJ Toroc 13

Brooke and Rusty Pierce · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Hands down, best DJ

We had Torrin dj for our wedding. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and had everyone up dancing, I mean everyone! Our wedding was almost 6 months ago and I still get compliments from guests about how great he was or that he was the best dj they’ve ever heard at a wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Jordan Duran · Married on 08/09/2019

Great music

Great songs knows what people want

Sent on 08/07/2019

DJ Toroc FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Toroc 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• High St West Chester, PA, 19380 See on map
    484 -401 -7992 (Phone number)
    M-F: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat- 10:00 AM-3:00 PM Sun- Closed