DJ ToMMY's "ReTRO" ENTERTAINMENT

DJ ToMMY's "ReTRO" ENTERTAINMENT

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ ToMMY's "ReTRO" ENTERTAINMENT

Serving all of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, DC....& beyond!

Your event should be ELEGANT & GREAT, yet EXCITING & FUN, too!

I make sure that YOU STAND OUT & that EVERYONE has a TERRIFIC TIME!!!

When you BOOK ME for your event, you'll be putting my 19+ years of PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE to use, which means YOU & YOUR GUESTS will be getting 100% ENTERTAINMENT VALUE while hearing the BEST MIX of MUSIC ofr EVERYONE THERE!

I'm available for:
Weddings, Birthdays, Reunions, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Graduations, Backyard BBQ's, Picnics/House Parties, Cocktail Party, Get-Togethers, Fund-Raising Events, Holiday Parties, Theme Nights, NightClubs/Lounges, American Legions/VFW's, Wine Festivals, Car/Bike Shows, & MUCH MORE!

I play all styles of music but specialize in 70's-80's & 90's Disco/Dance/Rock...

along with a funky little dose of today's Top 40 & Country Hits, too!

My pricing is COMPLETE & ALL INCLUSIVE with NO:

*HIDDEN FEES/CHARGES   *TYPE of "BASIC" SERVICE

or

*SILLY "PACKAGES" to choose from

Everything with me is UPFRONT & EASY TO UNDERSTAND

so that way you'll know EXACTLY what your TOTAL COST will be without any "surprises"!

My pricing includes:
Professional DJ/MC services, Professional sound & lighting equipment, In-person meetings, Unlimited personal consultations by phone/email, Travel to/from the event, Mood lighting(on table & rackmount), Light-up & scrolling message board(with personal event message), Wireless microphone(free for formal wedding toast/blessing), Set-up/tear down of all equipment, Small party favor pack(to help liven-up the fun), Insurance($1,000,000 liability) & Tax.

When you book me you'll also get a FREE EVENT COORDINATOR at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, too!!!

I always offer a special discount to all

Military Veterans, active American Legion / VFW / AmVets members

& Police/Fire/EMS Personnel!

ALL AREAS are ALWAYS considered....

CALL or EMAIL ME at any time for a FREE QUOTE!

Every "PARTY" needs MUSIC .... LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU!!!

BOOKING INFORMATION:

*A signed contract & $150 deposit(non-refundable) is required to hold date/time,

with the balance due paid-in-full 3 weeks in advance of the event date.

*All bookings require advance notice!

*Personal meetings may require 1-3 weeks notice to set-up!

Private Parties start @ $375

MC (2)
Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)

He did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony music and reception music! Everyone was up and dancing and we had very little kids all the way up to grandparents. We had so many compliments from family about what an awesome DJ he was! The kids that were there had a great time with the blow-up microphones and guitars he passed out as well as some of the adult kids ;). Very reasonably priced. He kept checking in with us and asking if we needed anything. Highly recommend DJ Tommy!

Profile Picture Tracie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Tommy was awesome! He DJ'd our wedding and he did an amazing job. He provided the music for the ceremony as well as the reception. He was so fun to work with and had a lot of great ideas to help us with our music choices for our big day. We all had a blast at the reception and our guests loved him! He is very reasonably priced. We are so glad we booked him for our special day and would recommend him 100%!

Profile Picture Eron, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

What huge value if you work with Tommy and TELL him exactly what you need and expect. I had a 90 year old birthday party at a retirement living facility and it went off with out a hitch. Low playing piano music in the beginning to the last 30 mins having dance music (all the elderly left the building) and we all had a great time. We wanted an extra speaker cause the rooms were cut up and we got it. Would highly recommend him if your on a tight budget. Priceless!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/4/16, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1515866483933 dj15offinfo

***SPECiAL DiSCOUNT OFFER***

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
*SPECiAL DiSCOUNT OFFER* 15% OFF any '18-'19 FORMAL WEDDING RECEPTION, my LIGHT SHOW SET-UP for FREE(reg. $225) & any additional hours for $50/each(reg. $100)!
Offer Expires: 04/01/2018
Available to the first 25 couples
#WW22a716b04336a449
1515864827 57c74b656ea6f8b3 dj tommy logo1

"Extended-Time Specials"

Redeem In-Store
If you already know or would like your event to go beyond the minimum booking time frame & want to save paying any additional fees during your event....this is the deal for you!
#WWea8460f08de9d0a7

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I worked with Tommy at a wedding and would recommend him to all my couples! He was fun professional and kept the party going! Call and book him today!

DJ Tommy is an awesome DJ and will go above and beyond for all of his clients!

Great Guy and awesome at his job!

Events

Box 7061, York, PA 17404   See On Map
717-858-0061 (phone)
{Monday-Thursday=8am-3pm} {Friday=8am-1pm} {Saturday-Sunday/all other times=please leave a message on my voicemail!}