About Dj Submasta B

Your Wedding, Your Way!

I'm a local DJ in Flagstaff Arizona with over 14 years experience. I'm here to make your event the best it can be! Together we can plan an event that will have your guests talking for years to come.

Ask about my packages and what I can offer for your wedding. If you're looking for uplighting, I've got it, dance floor lighting, got that too, and I'm now offering intelligent uplighting to truly make your big day a customised and special event. I offer packages that will fit most every budget, and every event I book comes with access to my Gigbuilder portal which helps you and yours build your timeline of the day, select music for special dances, and gives me a better idea of what you're looking for for your event, along with helping you to plan your big day.

Before we get into pricing, I'd love to speak with you and your beloved, not every DJ is a good fit for every couple, and conversely not every couple is a good fit for every DJ. Let's chat, see if we connect and from there we can talk more about your big day, your budget and what you really want to see happen.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Brandon was AWESOME! He was very flexible and accommodating! He kept my fiance and I on track, all the way through the final big celebration day. The wedding music, including ceremony, special dances, reception, etc, all went as planned. He helped us plan pretty much all of it!
Brandon has a great personality and gets along with all types of guests. He keeps the party going! I give him a 10! Everyone was very pleased!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1514428704 f87027338d390207 dreamstime xxl 92939536

Police, Fire, Military, Teachers, and School personnel

$1,400.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you serve our community, it's our responsibility as a community to make sure we serve you back, and that's why I offer a discount to Police, Fire, Military, Teachers, and School personnel. Your jobs are tough enough, I can't make your jobs easier but I can ease the cost burden of your wedding. This discount will take $100 off my silver package, $150 off my gold package, and $200 off the Diamond package. Does not apply to off peak season weddings.
#WW2afca6c79ccd122d

Events

Flagstaff, AZ 86004   See On Map
928-224-2523 (phone)
Dj Submasta B is a wedding DJ from Flagstaff, Arizona servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Flagstaff, Sedona, and Prescott. Dj Submasta B is a professional DJ that has been part of the Flagstaff wedding industry since 2002 specializing in Weddings, corporate events, and private parties.