Las Vegas, NV 89149 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $800

About dj smash

My name is Dj Smash, I'm a Las Vegas based dj for all your entertainment needs. Ive been djing about ten years now and I'm still having a blast doing it!! I really enjoy working a crowd and the pleasure I get from making my clients special occasion fun and exciting. When you hire me, you get me. I'm not some agency that's gonna charge you a arm and a leg for a Dj that you don't meet or don't hear from until right before the event. Once you hire me I'm with you every step of the way, helping you plan the event, or even if it just a question you may have. I'm also not just a a-b Dj, I'll be mixing live!!! It makes a big difference on the dance floor. I only use top of the line sound and lighting equipment, so you know the sound will be on point and the lighting will be perfect.I keep my music library up to date with all genres past and present. I try too keep my pricing as fair as possible and I always try too work with my clients budget. If you have any questions please feel free too give me a call or send me a text. 702-572-9576

Sincerely

img2064

20 Reviews for dj smash

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect choice for our wedding day

From answering all of my many questions to embracing and successfully capturing every ask we had down to the exact detail I couldn't have asked for anything better. Very attentive, responsive, amazing at keeping the flow going and keeping the crowd engaged. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2017

We were so glad we booked DJ Smash! He answered all of my questions, had some great suggestions, kept everything on track the day of the wedding, and the music selections were on point!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Brandy · Married on 07/15/2017

DJ Smash was awesome to work with!! Not only did he allow me to customize my whole playlist which was for a 40th bday party and ranged from 70's to today, but he was extremely responsive, prompt, and got my crowd involved the whole night. Wish he lived in AZ, I would hire him for all of our events here!

Sent on 05/18/2017

dj smash's reply:

It was a pleasure too be part of your 40th birthday!! We will party again in the future I'm sure:)

Award

• Paul's Vegas Photography
    Paul's Vegas Photography Wedding Photographers

Cant have a bad party if you go with DJ SMASH!!!! HE is GREAt!!!!!!

• Events To Remember
    Events To Remember Wedding Planners

Ken with DJ Smash is one of the best out there. If you are looking for a DJ to keep your celebration rocking and rolling he truly is the one for you. He is an all around great guy that cares about his clients and guests having a good time at their event. I highly recommend DJ Ken for any event you are planning.

• Las Vegas, 89149 See on map
    702-572-9576 (Phone number)
    702-572-9576 (Other Phone Number)
    Please leave name and number if we do not answer. We will get right back to you.