Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Sam House voted "Best DJ"

Voted BEST Wedding DJ in Los Angeles!

Are you ready to have an AWESOME wedding!?

Let me help you plan your day and make it everything you've always dreamed of.

We will go over all the planning details together so that you can just show up and enjoy the day.

http://djsamhouse.com has many wedding planning tools and I am always available to speak with couples.

As an experienced Wedding DJ and MC, I can help you make your wedding Elegant and FUN!

State-of-the-Art DJ Equipment, a Pleasing and Cooperative Personality, an Extensive Music Library,

Reliability, Enthusiasm, and Personal Attention all come standard with my Quality Service.

Feel free to give me a call 310-948-2999 or send me an email sam@djsamhouse.com

I look forward to helping you make all your wedding dreams come true!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow DJ Sam House voted "Best DJ" on

19 Reviews for DJ Sam House voted "Best DJ"

Uplighting (1)

Great DJ and MC! He was always very open and flexible with the different changes we had during our wedding planning. He plays the best songs and is always open for requests.

Profile Picture User6339586, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Great DJ! He plays the best songs and is always open for requests.

Profile Picture Carla, 12/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Sam's sidekick Phil as our DJ and we couldn't have been happier with how it all went. Firstly the onsite process to select your songs and submit the timeline etc is a useful tool. There was great communication along the way on the day where Phil checked with us at each stage to ensure all the 'events' throughout the evening (cake cutting, first dance etc) ran on schedule and followed exactly what we requested. His energy and friendliness and of course the music were exactly what we were hoping for and set the scene for a great party! Would highly recommend!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1436206357422 weddingwire djsh

Save $100

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: weddingwire
Save $100 on our Platinum Wedding Package.
#WW1eeec1820b4f18b4

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Any time I am unable to provide services for an event, I always feel comfortable referring clients to Sam House. He is professional, timely, and always does a fantastic job.

Sam really knows how to keep the emotions flowing. Great person and great friend.

Sam is an AWESOME DJ! I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

I've photographed two weddings where DJ Sam House has been the DJ; and I'll be photographing a third wedding with him as the DJ later this year! I must say that I truly enjoy working weddings when he's there. He makes my job so much easier! He knows how to get a crowd going and keep the party jumping! This in turn makes my job as a wedding photographer easier; because when everyone's happy, they receive better pictures. I will continue to refer DJ Sam House to all of my clients who are in need of a DJ for their wedding or other event. Keep up the great work Sam!!!

Events

9854 National Blvd, #109, Los Angeles, CA 90034   See On Map
310-948-2999 (phone) 310-237-0113 (fax)