San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About Dj Roditti

Creating unique and dreamlike memories!

anneberg community beach house ceremony 11
casa doro newlywed table
anneberg community beach house ceremony 11

7 Reviews for Dj Roditti

Leah · Getting married on 08/01/2025

Booking a DJ can be so nerve-wracking if you've never seen them in action before. I took a leap of faith and booked DJ Roditti, and I am SOOOO GLAD I did. When I arrived at my wedding location, I was seriously stressing out about something else. A magical man in the coolest get-up I've ever seen appeared out of nowhere to tell me that he was there to make sure everything went perfectly. And it did. It gave me SUCH a sense of relief. My sister and her boyfriend even threw in a surprise performance that no one was expecting. All our guests, old and young, were dancing. My husband and I have an eclectic taste in music and also didn't want any of the normal "YMCA" type songs in our wedding, and DJ Roditti TOTALLY got us! SO happy with our choice to book DJ Roditti, I would strongly recommend him to EVERYone I know!!

• Suzanne

Suzanne Collins · Married on 06/09/2018

Simply awesome!

Alfredo did such an amazing job! I was at another friends wedding two years ago and I remember having such a great time with my then fiance. I just got married this year in June and hired him as our DJ. Alfredo was on point and stuck with the timeline of the events. He set the mood with lighting and our personal monogram. Everyone had a great time! He also got the party started, from our elderly guest to young children, everyone was on the dance floor until the end of the evening! The music he played was classy during dinnertime and feet stomping bangers for the dancefloor. It was such a pleasure to work with Dj Roditti and he was always available to discuss every detail of the event. I really couldn't not thank him enough for such a memorable night!

Josh · Married on 12/31/2016

We got married on New Years Eve in downtown LA, mixing a wedding with high expectations from party goers on that night at are an all time high… DJ Roditti delivered! Not only did he ring in the new year perfectly for us he also made a custom mix for us to perform on our entrance to the reception. It was dope ;) Highly recommend this guy, super nice, professional, and most importantly versatile.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Yaah! Productions
    Yaah! Productions Wedding Videographers

Alfredo is without a doubt one of the best DJ's i ever met and had the opportunity to work with many times, he always gives his clients an amazing time. Alfredo's energy and professional manner is impeccable. If you want your guests and yourself to party and dance all night he is the person you are looking for.