P.O. Box 773062, Ocala, FL 34474 Map · Phone number

About DJ Roche Services

DJ Roche provides the highest quality in disc jockey entertainment in the entire Central Florida area.

This mobile DJ service, delivers the most in professionalism and class with the maximum amount of fun for all occasions. He dresses professionally and appropriately for each individual occasion. An array of DJ lights is available to add special effects to your event.

DJ Roche serves all types of events and specializes in weddings. Bringing you a new level of entertainment and a great value!

My #1 goal is to satisfy you, the customer. I cater to your needs by offering professional disc jockey packages to suit all budgets and events from 1-1000 people. It's all up to you! You choose the music you want me to play! I have a gigantic music library to choose from, which includes something for all music tastes, from the 50's to today's hottest dance music. You control the volume, from soft to loud, I only play what you want to hear.

Treat your guests to a very fun and memorable night!

I make a special effort with our customers to understand their needs in order to tailor my performance accordingly, and when our customers aren't exactly sure what their needs are, I am there to provide you with recommendations from years of experience in entertainment at private parties and receptions.

When entertainment is key to the success of your event, you want professionals on your team. With DJ Roche you can put your minds at ease. Relax and enjoy the party, and leave the details to me.

For more information, visit my website www.djroche.com and pump up the volume on your computer speakers! Enjoy the music while you browse!

djroche1085
DJ Roche
DJ Roche
djroche1085

4 Reviews for DJ Roche Services

DJ Roche is amazing! He was a pleasure to work with, such a great guy. And along with providing great music, he also acts as a reception coordinator, making sure to announce all the events such as toasts and the bouquet toss. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 01/22/2014

bethany · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Roche is the best ever! He truly provides a party that you wish wouldn't end!! I literally had to take an advil at the end of the night because my back was hurting from being up all day! I literally didn't sit during the reception because he kept it going so well!! There was never a dull moment! He's super easy to work with!! If you're looking for a DJ for any event, go to DJ Roche!!!!!! :)

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2012

Just WOW!! He was extremely flexible with the order of the reception, what music we picked out, and everything!! We had a blast, and he kept the party going.

Sent on 07/01/2012