18070 VIA AMOROSA, Rowland Heights, CA 91748 Map · Phone number

About DJ RKade Events

You get one time to do it, so do it right!

I've performed for numerous weddings with a more modern touch - no cheesy or campy songs - just straight up great party music with the atmosphere to match. Looking for a classy affair OR a Vegas club look? I can make it happen and I will work with you to make sure that people remember your wedding day as one of the best they have ever been to.

I commit myself to your wedding 100% and ensure that your special day runs flawless. I am easy to communicate with and can accomodate your needs.

* Professional mixing / editing (custom mashup songs, entrance music, etc.)

* Seamlessly blend music for a non-stop party. No start-stop DJ here. Everything will sound good and people WILL be impressed at how fun your party is.

* Video DJing (100" screen HDMI projector) - over hundreds of music videos and personally edited videos to keep the non-dancers entertained.

* Uplighting services

* Intelligent club lighting / Fog machines / Hazer / Laser lights

I'll be updating this page in the near future, but anything you need can always be done. Let me know!

Follow DJ RKade Events on

3365c31
981857102004711131551161370299309o

5 Reviews for DJ RKade Events

Jonathan · Married on 06/23/2013

Rajiv was prompt, had great suggestions for music, and kept the wedding on track. He seemed to be playing the perfect song for every moment during the night. He knows his stuff and is very personable.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Joshua · Married on 06/08/2013

Rajiv did SUCH an amazing job. The lighting and music videos mixing that we agreed to have was a PERFECT addition. Little memorable things like that went a long way for our guests. The music was ON POINT, Rajiv consulted with us to ensure he was going to play the music we WANTED and not just filler. Rajiv was always great at responding back on things that were changing with our venue, but he was great about it. He did a fantastic job at staying flexible, and added so much ambiance with the lighting and the video mixing that he had. LOVED that he had the equipment and seemed to have access to every song under the sun and moon! Much love DJ RKade!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Linh · Married on 05/25/2013

DJ RKade is awesome! He is very professional, friendly, and organized. He made our wedding day the best with great music and mixes. We really enjoy working with him. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 05/28/2013

• Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards
    Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards Winery Weddings

Rajiv and Amber were a stellar team! Rajiv did an amazing job on the lighting. They were both on point all evening and worked well with the venue staff and coordinator. Wilson Creek Winery will welcome them back at anytime!

• Kristeen LaBrot Events
    Kristeen LaBrot Events Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with DJ RKade / Rajiv several times and the dance floor is always packed! He's more of a club style DJ rather than a stuffy traditional wedding DJ so my couples love working with him!

• 18070 VIA AMOROSA Rowland Heights, 91748 See on map