About DJ Rey

Bringing High Energy, Style & Sophistication to any event through the Sound of Music!

DJ Rey is a DJ entertainment company based in Orlando, Florida that will bring high energy and style to your wedding. They will keep you and your guests engaged through sensational crowd interaction and musical versatility.

Experience
Reinaldo “DJ Rey” Malave discovered his love of music at the age of 14 when he pumped up the crowd at his 8th grade dance. He has had over 15 years of experience performing at events all over the US, gaining an extensive knowledge of various musical genres.

DJ Rey is known for interacting with diverse crowds and bringing a lively personality to every event so that you are confident everything will run smoothly. He is proficient in mixing and uses state-of-the-art equipment to get everyone wrapped up in the experience. DJ Rey can also provide you with event coordination that is detailed and unique. Services include:

• Speakers and DJ system
  • Wireless mic
  • Intelligent lighting
  • Customized music program and schedule
  • Emceeing of event from start to finish
  • Uplighting

Liability Insurance (12)
Projector (5)
Flat Screen (2)
Video Projection (1)

DJ Rey was an amazing DJ and MC at our wedding! I highly highly highly recommend his services. Our guests took the time to tell us that he kept everyone on the dance floor and were pleased with the music choice- something for everyone! Of all our wedding day vendors, he was our favorite!

Profile Picture Samara, 11/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I could not be happier with my decision to book DJ Rey for my wedding! The one thing that my now husband and I cared about was that everyone had a good time and was up and dancing. DJ Rey did not miss a beat. He had everyone dancing the night away. He also looked to be enjoying himself as well and you could tell that he truly has a passion for what he does. I found it hard to decide on a DJ because it really sets the tone for the entire party and I wanted to make sure I was making a good choice. He was recommended to me from a friend who got married in Orlando and I was just hoping that he would be able to make the trip to Bonita Springs for our wedding. I was beyond thrilled when he said it wasn't a problem. He did a fantastic job and I can not thank him enough for making our day perfect! Trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed if you book DJ Rey!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Rey Pricing

2 Photos
220x220 sq 1365619759084 02
220x220 sq 1365619754703 img8320edit

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Rey is absolutely awesome! He not only has great uplighting, plays great music, and is very professional, but he is also a fantastic MC, and keeps the dance floor packed!

DJ Rey gets even the most stubborn guests out on the dance floor!

DJ Rey is on my preferred vendors list because he is friendly, fun, professional and a great partner to have at weddings. As a photographer he keeps me informed all night and ensures a smooth run reception which benefits everyone involved. He's also a kick ass DJ of course!

DJ Rey knows how to keep the party moving! Your wedding or event will feel like celebrity status!

Orlando, FL 32812   See On Map
407-760-3257 (phone)
DJ Rey is a wedding DJ from Orlando . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, Jacksonville , and Miami . DJ Rey is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Wedding, Entertainment and up lighting .