DJ Razo Sound & Lights

Omaha, NE View map

DJ Razo offers affordable sound and lighting packages fit for any budget and any party! Our packages start at $275. With a fully bilingual staff, a vast music library, and years of experience, we are ready to do what it takes to make your party everything you've ever hoped for. Give us a call or send us an e-mail for a personalized quote today.

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Jazz
Oldies
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

• User1127979 2+ years ago
    I contracted them to dj an event for me. I heard nothing, but great, not good things regarding the wedding ceremony and reception which they provided services for. They were professional, punctual, flexible and dynamic, just what the event needed. My client was very please that I had them dj their wedding. Their day was memorable and unforgettable.

Deals

DJ Razo Sound & Lights 1
Offer
Receive up to $75 off DJ Services! We are currently offering: $75 off of our VIP package. $50 off of our Elite package. $25 off of our Basic package.

Supafly Promotions, LLC Supafly Promotions, LLC Wedding DJs

Excellent dj service and a great group to work for and with! If I am booked and you need a dj, contact these folks! They are one of the best when it comes to service, professionalism and fun!

Omaha, 68117
Location of (DJ Razo Sound & Lights)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding