14816 Peachwood DR, Silver Spring, MD 20905 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About DJ Q

DJ Q is a talented wedding DJ from Silver Spring, Maryland. The company consists of professional, hard-working members who are dedicated to providing you an extraordinary, state-of-the art experience. Providing customers with amazing energy-fueled talent, DJ Q is the future of the entertainment and special events industry.

DJ Q can provide tunes that will make even the pickiest of music enthusiasts want to get up and dance. Choose from more than ten different genres of music or mix and match to come up with an experience that you and your guests will love. Aside from consultations, liability insurance, a do-not-play list and an MC, DJ Q also provides a number of additional services to make the overall experience more memorable. DJ Q's services include:

• Disco ball

Cocktail Hour
Cocktail Hour
DJ Q guarantees utmost quality of professionalism
DJ Q guarantees utmost quality of professionalism
DJ Q is an open format DJ who can get any crowd moving!
DJ Q is an open format DJ who can get any crowd moving!
No matter how large or small your event, DJ Q will provide a soundtrack perfect for the occasion.
Even on a boat, DJ Q will get a party going!
Even on a boat, DJ Q will get a party going!
We perform at some of the most high end venues on the east coast!
We perform at some of the most high end venues on the east coast!
ce4bbfd326dd7f9d 9Q9B1777

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

24 Reviews for DJ Q

Christina · Married on 08/05/2017

He was wonderful!!! He was so easy to communicate to and work with. I gave him a list of songs and what I wanted and he created the greatest playlist ever! So many of my guests said my wedding was one of the best they've been to! I highly recommend DJ Q! So wonder; he even played this I didn't know I really wanted to hear. We had such a great party. I swear we didn't leave the dance floor all night!! Thank you :)

Sent on 08/09/2017

Michelle · Married on 02/11/2017

Words cannot express how grateful I am that we selected DJ Q for our wedding a few weeks ago. He was AMAZING!!! I still have guests calling me and telling me how DJ Q was the best DJ they have ever heard and how our wedding was the best wedding and most fun they have ever had. I've never seen a wedding dance floor so full all night. Our reception was everything we hoped it would be and more - all because of DJ Q's ability to read a crowd of mixed ages and keep everyone dancing.

I plan on recommending DJ Q to everyone I know that is getting married in the DC area soon. I could not speak more highly of him. My husband and I live in different states due to grad school, so all of our interaction with DJ Q had to be over FaceTime or email, but that wasn't a problem at all. He was so easy to talk to and so responsive. We gave him a few songs we definitely wanted to hear, but other than that, we trusted him to do his thing...and I'm so glad we did. If you are at all on the fence about who you should choose as your wedding DJ, stop right here and pick DJ Q!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I used DJ Q for both our ceremony and reception music for our wedding last week and he did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job from start to finish. When we first let him know that we were considering him, he invited us out to meet with him at the venue that he is the house DJ for and we immediately knew that he was the best choice from his variety of music and ability to work a crowd! Throughout the planning process he was extremely responsive to our calls and helped with everything from song recommendations to the day of timeline. During the wedding he did an amazing job as an emcee AND DJ and we received several compliments from guests throughout the night commenting on how good he was. He got all of the guests on the dance floor from the 20 somethings to the 80 somethings and kept them dancing throughout the night. He helped ensure that all of the activities we had planned went off without a hitch and we couldn't have dreamed up a better DJ!

Sent on 10/17/2016

DJ Q FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,399.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• President Lincoln's Cottage
    President Lincoln's Cottage Historic Weddings

We've had the pleasure of working with DJ Q at a number of our events and can't recommend him highly enough. He works closely with our clients to ensure that they have an unforgettable evening, and is the perfect person to get a party started! Thank you, DJ Q for always wowing our couples at President Lincoln's Cottage!

• Gansett Weddings Wedding DJs

DJ Q is a very talented DJ and offers a unique service to his couples!

• 14816 Peachwood DR Silver Spring, 20905 See on map
    3017886434 (Other Phone Number)