Spokane, WA 99216 Map · Phone number

About DJ PIONEER - High Quality DJ Sound & Lighting Services

Website: http://dj-pioneer.webs.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/djpioneerservices/

E-Mail: djpioneer@hotmail.com

My name is Andrew Hagemann. For over 20+ years,I have been in the DJ profession; helping out my friends and family with weddings and my all around knowledge of stage lighting and technology. As a freshman in high school, they offered a class to teach how it was all done. A few days into the class, it sparked something in me that made me realize, "This is something I love. This is something I enjoy!" I aced all the tests, and became one of the only freshman to go from grunt to full-time board operator.

I became that guy behind all the lights and sound of school assemblies, dances, and drama performances. Taking that class for 4 years straight taught me everything about the industry. I learned everything from proper microphone use and how feedback works, to understanding the difference between ohms (a certain level of resistance, or ohms reading, associated with speakers), and impedance (a measure of the extent to which a circuit opposes the flow of electricity... or simply put, how much power you need to power a certain type of speaker).

Along with all that sound training, came stage light training as well. I learned the basic principles... like why you use pink, purple, and blue colors to enhance the skin tone of performers acting on stage. I also learned many advanced lighting systems and how to adjust cross lighting (so you don't get shadows on stage, no matter where the performers are).

All this lead me into my next step, which was radio broadcasting at the community college. All it took was 1 year to attain the only radio broadcasting apprenticeship that the town had to offer. A little on-air time and production work was part of the job, but mainly my focus was on being a mobile DJ... setting up school dances, weddings, class reunions, or large conferences that were being held at the local convention center. Talk about a fun job for a kid right out of high school!

Fast forward 12 years later; I've been going to a lot of weddings lately and noticing guys with iPods calling themselves DJs. Basically it's a friend who plugs in his iPod full of his favorite songs. It's hard to keep everyone happy, but playing a bump-n-grind song while Grandma is still present, makes for some awkward moments for your guests. This sort of thing happened the other day at a wedding, and that's when it hit me. I should get back into being a DJ. I looked into what DJs charge these days, and said to myself, "I can charge 1/2 of what everyone else is, and give someone looking for a great deal, the chance to have a well experienced professional... for the price of a friend who uses an iPod and calls himself a DJ."

My good friend was getting married the other day, and I offered to DJ his wedding for free! I bought up all the equipment myself and turned in a "fantastic, next level" job, as he put it. Even though it was my first gig in 12 years, I felt that spark again, just like I did back in high school.

I've decided to dedicate all my time into making this my main focus. I am a DJ, it's in my heart.

My services are not by the hour.

My services are by the day.

My service rates are not meant to break your bank account.

My service rates are meant to have the budget conscious in mind.

My services will not provide a over-the-top DJ who talks too much or uses inappropriate language.

My services will provide a DJ with a professional style and attitude to help with your event.

My service will not be opinionated, self-centered, or over-controlling.

My service will be out-going, and open to suggestions and requests.

My services will not include a random DJ on the day of your event.

My services will include the same DJ you planned your event with.

My service, is not to take your event as, "Just another gig".

My service, is to take your event and make it the best of the best!

Follow DJ PIONEER - High Quality DJ Sound & Lighting Services on

8 Reviews for DJ PIONEER - High Quality DJ Sound & Lighting Services

• Alex

Alex · Married on 06/30/2019

So helpful!

Andrew helped delegate the entire event - including the rehearsal! He was, hands down, the most helpful person as he delegated the ceremonial procession.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Chelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

Andrew was awesome! I was so impressed with how much he helped us out! He came out for the rehearsal and helped us cordinate the ceremony with music and everything! The day of, he made sure the wedding ran smoothly and made our special day go even better than we expected! I would highly recommend using Andrew for any event!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Mat · Married on 11/04/2017

Andrew was great to work with. He was very professional, helpful with music selections, and quite inexpensive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2017

DJ PIONEER - High Quality DJ Sound & Lighting Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 650
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ PIONEER - High Quality DJ Sound & Lighting Services 1
    Referral Program
    In this business, referrals are a great way to spread the word of my business. I welcome the opportunity to work with you, and any other people you might refer me to. If you refer someone to my services, you will receive $25 off your payment. If you choose to use my services, and found me via WeddingWire, you will receive $25 off your payment.

• Spokane, 99216 See on map
    Location of (DJ PIONEER - High Quality DJ Sound & Lighting Services)