Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

214 Reviews for DJ Pasha Entertainment

Projector (5)
One Event Per Day (4)
Disco Ball (2)
Karaoke (1)

Pasha was so easy to work with! He was professional, communicative, and selected great music to go along with our preferences. There were no hiccups on the wedding day; everything went very smoothly, in spite of us needing to move the ceremony indoors due to rain.

I loved discovering him through his website, where he has several playlists of music for every occasion.

Pasha should definitely be at the top of your list for any event you're doing. One of the best DJs I've worked with (I used to do event planning).

Profile Picture Aubrey, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pasha was fantastic! I had attended a wedding previously and had the best night of dancing so I knew we had to hire him at our wedding. All I asked was to keep the dance floor filled the whole night and without any doubt he did exactly what I asked. We got married a few weeks ago and I still have people saying it was the best wedding they have been to and the DJ was great.

I couldn’t recommend Pasha enough!

Profile Picture Summer, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pashsa was great. We had a great time. Our guest had a great time. He was able to work with our budget, and busy work schedule. He made Ceremony even more special with our specific needs. His MC was on the spot, making our day as silly as we our. We highly recommend him as your special event/wedding DJ.

View Vendor Response