LeHigh Road, Capitol Heights, MD 20743 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DJ Nu Life

DJ Nu Life, LLC is a wedding DJ based out of Capitol Heights, Maryland. DJ Nu Life has been spinning records for over 17 years, with the goal of keeping guests on the dance floor, creating memories that will last a lifetime.

DJ Nu Life, LLC offers many DJ services and various equipment to enhance the atmosphere of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. The DJ offers the following:

• MC
  • One event per day
  • Video projection
  • Disco ball
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system

Areas Covered

DJ Nu Life, LLC is based in and services weddings in Capitol Heights, Maryland. He also services weddings all throughout Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.

nu life 02 51 1032409

1 User photo

DJ Nu Life 1

Caitlin · Married on 05/01/2019

Adaptable, funny, and refreshing

He was easy to work with and very helpful in deciding on the "missing pieces" to my playlist. He rolled with some last minute changes like a champ and had a sense of humor about it that was refreshing. Overall 10 out of 10 would recommend

Sent on 05/21/2019
    DJ Nu Life 2

Devarda · Married on 09/01/2018

Danced the Nite Away

Great music, played my playlist and more, arrived early to set-up and ready when guests started to arrive, many of my guests said "We loved the music", "...he (DJ) played all my jams" and "I danced so much I had to take my shoes off!" Would definitely hire again!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Value and Friendliness

My husband and I used DJ Nu Life for our wedding. He was very quick to respond to messages and is the greatest value for DJs. He was very flexible when needing to change things. Also, he was very communicative when we were explaining the type of venue we had and the possible different materials he may need. He had a great personality to DJ and made sure to get the guests involved in the dancing. 100% recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2019

DJ Nu Life Pricing

DJ Nu Life Price Rates

DJ Nu Life FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 250.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount