Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DjMonuSingh Entertainment

As the home of premium entertainment, sound and lighting, we look forward to working with you on your memorable occasion.

With over 19 years of production experience, our dj’s and entertainment providers aim to bring you the very best of affordable, reliable, and professionally managed events.

DJ Monu, the founder of DJMonuDj’s carries his name proudly with each event. He personally stands behind each event no matter how big or small the budget or venue.

Our team has performed in front of thousands as well as intimately for hundreds of attendees.

From our home base in New York to countless venue’s out of state and across the world,

our expertise and timely delivery of products and services has allowed us to generate hundreds of satisfied clients over the years.

DJ Monu gained exponential experience as the # 1 DJ for Magic Mike International over the years and now has generated a following of his own.

His resume speaks for itself and he is undoubtedly capable of delivering the very best in MCs, Lighting, and DJ services fit for any occasion.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)

I recently used DJ Monu Entertainment to DJ for my enegement party and I could not be any happier with the result. Before the event, Monu called me to walk me through the event and had me send him over an itinerary. Thanks to our DJ (DJ Imran I believe), our event went exactly as planned on the itinerary. The set up was neat and professional with great lighting and a strong sound system. In addition, I provided the DJ a list of songs I prefer and do not prefer, and was pleased to hear almost 100% of the preferred songs being played that night! The DJ also kind enough to take song requests from the crowd and also announced the time and room allocated for prayer. I would highly recommend Dj Monu Entertainment for anyone looking!

Profile Picture Anum, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Monu and his MC partner (Indio) were great. We were concerned that the wedding would be boring and guests would just sit around most of the time. However, Indio was really good at engaging the guests to do group dances and such to make it a really fun time. As a bonus, he speaks 5 languages, which came in handy at our Indian-Russian-American wedding.

Profile Picture Eugene, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Monu Singh’s music added a lot of entertainment and fun to our event! We were very pleased with his MC who kept the party alive and was very friendly and professional. We greatly enjoyed working with Monu and appreciated his expertise, effort and service. All our guests, friends and relatives were very complimentary and had a lot of fun. We highly recommend to use his service and are looking forward to working with him again.

Profile Picture Neema, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews