Wickliffe, OH 44092 Map · Phone number

Wedding cermeony
d80f1b270eaddc08 1464972276628 image

3 Reviews for DJ Matt Gazdak

Karen · Married on 07/01/2017

We had my daughter's wedding at Patterson's Fruit Farm/Orchard Hills. Matt was on their list of preferred DJs. We hired him, and couldn't have made a better choice. When we (my son-in-law and I) dropped the ball about the wedding ceremony music, Matt helped us out at the last minute by coming 2 hours earlier than we had contracted. Every song we requested was spot on. He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. I would give him my highest recommendation . He was very reasonably priced, and is amazing at his job. We had many guests tell us he was the best wedding DJ they'd ever seen - we had some serious non-dancers up on the floor dancing. We can't thank you enough Matt. If my son gets married in this area, we would absolutely want you - you rock!!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

We hired Matt Gazdak as our DJ for our wedding per the referral of the wedding coordinator (Betty) at our venue (Patterson's Fruit Farm). It seemed like every time we were there, they were setting up for an event that Matt was DJing. I'm so glad we hired him, not only was he affordable - but he did an amazing job at our wedding. He kept people on the dance floor from start to finish, the entire reception was a giant party. I would highly, highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/16/2016

DJ Matt Gazdak's reply:

Thank you very, very much for your awesome review, but more importantly, Thank You for letting me be there on your big day...I had a lot of fun myself!!...I LOVE what I do, but a great crowd like yours takes it to another level..
    Thank You!

Matt was so great to work with and he really helped with our wedding timeline. Great music and our guests were dancing all night.

Sent on 02/14/2017

DJ Matt Gazdak's reply:

Thank you very much, Bridget!!
    I personally had a lot of fun at your wedding!..great guests, a decent day for October, and you were awesome to work with! (I think I still have pics on my phone if you want me to send to you!?)
    Matt