About DJ Marty & Company

Your Wedding is once in a lifetime. Hire the right people to make it the best it can be. .

Throw an amazing Wedding or event with our seamless music mixing, extensive planning, Experienced M.C.'s, High-Quality PhotoBooths ,Up-lighting/Dancefloor Lighting ,furniture & dancefloor rentals from DJ Marty & Company .    We have been coordinating wedding receptions and parties all over New England for more than 20 years our full-service & full-time D.J. and Entertainment company has been specializing in wedding receptions, birthdays, private parties, nightclubs, and music video mixing as well as providing live sound reinforcement and special effect lighting for local and national acts. We offer the competitive pricing for our services and provide extensive event coordination for every event . We have worked with many different venues throughout New England and have extensive experience within the Wedding Industry and a great reputation with other quality vendors . Contact us today to learn more about what we can offer and our personalized event planning services. Let us design a custom entertainment package for your Wedding or event.! This is your special day , don't miss out on making it the very best it can be with the quality services from DJ Marty & Company ...

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (4)
Sound/PA System (3)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I wish I could give Marty 10 stars if possible. He was the most professional and reasonably priced DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Marty is involved with every part of the wedding, I honestly didn't know that a DJ would do as much as he did. What a joy it was to hire him, my wife and I were beyond satisfied with his work!

Oh if you hire Marty I recommend getting the photo booth! It's so much fun and adds too the wedding.

If you don't hire Marty then you are crazy

Profile Picture peter, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marty was fantastic to work with! From our first meeting with him up until the wedding he was very upfront about everything and delivered perfectly! He kept our dance floor a blast the entire night! We also chose to do a photobooth through him. Brenda ran the photobooth, she was fantastic!! I was so glad we did the photobooth, we got digital copies of all the photos and it was so cool to see how much fun everyone had with it. I would definitely recommend Marty as he is professional, and certainly kept our dance floor on their feet! His prices were affordable and he was very organized with making sure he had all the info of our bridal party before hand.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/7/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

DJ Marty & Company Promo
0:49 minutes

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Great partner of ours. We work well together. Marty is a stand up guy.

DJ Marty is an exceptional professional and person. He makes sure every detail is taken care of - all with satisfaction, ease, best value and a wonderful experience. Congratulations on your special day... make sure you've hired DJ Marty!

Marty is the first person I recommend for anyone looking for a DJ. He is energetic and always gets the crowd on the floor.

Awesome DJ!! Kept the party going and had people up on the floor the entire night. Hope to work with them more.

Marty has done many weddings at the farm and we Are very picky when it come to vendors that work with us. Marty always bring the caliber of professionalism that we are known for at the farm. I never hesitate to call Marty to work with us at the farm and would suggest him to any couple.

Events

157 Main St, Danielson , CT 06239   See On Map
860-922-3962 (phone)
DJ Marty & Company is a wedding DJ from Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. DJ Marty & Company is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in Up- lighting, Dance floor lighting & Special Effect lighting , Music Videos and Custom slideshows , Photo Booths .