About Dj Mario

Parties at it's best,No one can do it better.

For more than 20 years, DJ Mario has passionately dedicated his life to every wedding and party in areas of Quebec, Montreal, Laval and including Ottawa. DJ Mario never fails to inject an international music flavour into every occasion celebrated what with his unmatched talent in churning out music from all genres.

Not To forget the stunning Lights and effect and the supperior sound effect to your needs.

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

I first heard about DJ Mario 4 years ago because of my best friend's wedding. He was amazing and I knew that if I got married one day, I would choose him for my wedding entertainment. The day finally came a little over two weeks ago and I got him for DJ entertainment and he did a remarkable job! Until this day, my guests are telling me how great he was. He knows his crowd and follows it perfectly, he's a very down to earth person and was always available when we needed to meet. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone, you won't regret it one bit. I've been two four different wedding where he was the DJ and I can honestly say that he is THE BEST. Thank you, DJ Mario for being one of the main reasons my wedding reception rocked! My husband and I can't thank you enough. We both trusted you fully and you did not disappoint.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Antoinette, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

In short, Mario is awesome.

I already knew DJ Mario does good work from his nights hosting Moomba. However, when it comes to wedding receptions, his brilliance and expertise really comes to light. Above all, he is a very pleasant and professional person to work with. He helped us with many aspects of planning and offered many great ideas without being pushy. He knows all the best venues, all the vendors and of course all the best music. He helped us decide the optimal room layout, as well as set the itinerary - many small details we would have missed, Mario picked up on and made the experience even more enjoyable. He knows how keep the energy in the room at high intensity. One thing is for sure, few people ever leave the dance floor and nobody gets bored with DJ Mario.

Mario also handles things like the room lighting, the dry fog machine and entertains on the microphone, all of which takes the presentation to another level. As he has been doing this a while, he is also familiar with all the right people and is able to seamlessly work with them and incorporate them into the event. He is like a wedding planner, DJ and MC all in one.

Just to further demonstrate the level of professionalism and dedication you will get from DJ Mario - We learned he had an ill family member on the night of our wedding who was undergoing surgery. Yet, he still came out and performed at the top of his game. We later found out that surgery had gone well, thank god. However, we are truly appreciative for all you did that night and we hope your family member had a speedy recovery.

For the men out there reading this, I asked my husband if he had anything to say and he said "DJ Mario is like Tom Brady in the 4th quarter." whatever that means, lol

- Mike and Berna Chater

Profile Picture Berna, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soirée inoubliable avec le meilleur dj! Music varier toujours une piste de danse pleine ! Je le recommande sans aucune hésitation. The best !!!

Profile Picture Jocelyne, 10/15/16, 1 Review