DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service

DJ KRAZY T | Krazy T Entertainment service

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

45 Reviews for DJ KRAZY T | Krazy T Entertainment service

Do-Not-Play List (4)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

DJ Krazy made our day! I highly recommend him for all of your musical needs. He was professional, courteous, and a played great music. He will be my go to dj moving forward.

Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC - Provided the music for the campaign during a parade.
Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC - DJ Krazy was the life of the parade.
Profile Picture Courtney, 9/3/18, 1 Review
0.9

My daughter had 3 priorities for the wedding: the venue, the food, and the music. She thoroughly shopped around for a DJ and was so excited to book Crazy T. He was to provide music for both the wedding ceremony and the reception. The day of the wedding, he texted her and told her he would not come. How devastating for a bride to learn he was backing out on the day of the wedding!!! And through a text, not even a phone call!!! It takes two things to be good in owning a successful business: you must be good at what you do, and you must be a good businessman. His business practices are extremely shoddy and unprofessional. He didn’t even attempt to work things out with my daughter, and had absolutely no concern for the devastating impact his lack of professional judgment had on her wedding.

Profile Picture Patti, 8/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I read reviews before booking DJ Krazy T. The reviews were great. If I could leave 10 stars, I would!! We along with our wedding guests, were entertained and danced all night long!! When he says that he doesn’t play, he DJ’s! This is exactly what he does. DJ Krazy T set the tone from start to finish. Our guests and family members are still asking about the DJ, even our minister is asking!! Hahahahaha! Job well done!!

Profile Picture Cashanda, 8/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I read a poor review and your response and thought, “What phenomenal and professional response,to an unfortunate situation.” I would hire you simply based on this. Far too many times, a poor review adversely impacts businesses, unnecessarily. Because, there are always two sides to a story. Too many times businesses respond with a canned response under the premise, that the customer is always right. This is not always the case. Thank you for your sincere response, but for also giving the other side to the story. It is refreshing to see in this day and age. With that being said, I’ve hired you on MULTIPLE corporate occasions and our experiences have always been exemplary and above board. You know the business side of what you do, as well as the music and you do an amazing job at executing both. I’ll be booking you again very soon.

Profile Picture Latise, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ in the business! DJ Krazyt rocked our reunion. His style is like no other. Will definitely hire him next year!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am not really a person who writes reviews, but this DJ was incredible. We had several consultations prior to the wedding so he was clear on exactly what I wanted. The day of the event he arrived early and I had no issues, in fact I had several people come up to me and my husband and tell us how much fun our reception was. Whoever the woman is below must not have paid in advance. People always think that they can treat Black businesses like crap and pay when they want. We paid ahead of time...just like our contract stated, and we got world class service.

Profile Picture Alexys, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was the life of my wedding! Not only is he the best DJ I’ve encountered but he helped direct the entire wedding. My caterer was a disaster but he was there to save the day. We will forever be greatful for what he did for us!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! DJ Krazy T Hosted my Daughter's Wedding on yesterday at Noah's Event Center. All of the guests that attended the event are still calling and texting us about the great job that he did. He was very prompt, prepared and professional. He handled his business and was able to cover up the deficiencies of the
catering company. He was so good that the guests did not get upset when the caterers were behind on getting everyone served. Words cannot begin to express how blessed we were to have him there. He truly saved our day and made this a beautiful memorable day for my Daughter. Again, Thank you so much. Our friends, family and co-workers are looking forward to seeing you again in September 2019.

Profile Picture Dellene, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK HIM NOW - AS IN ASAP. You won't regret it. We were sold by our first meeting with him. He know's what he's doing. And he know's how to make his clients happy. We wanted a fun party. We wanted our guests to dance alll night! At the end of our wedding we had guests complaining that they didn't want to leave!! He kept our guests entertained THE ENTIRE NIGHT. From an "aunt dance off" to "the shoe game" to The Wobble! He read us as a couple and read our audience. He kept with the flow and timeline - but kept up with our guests too! It was a pleasure working with him. He was professional and FUN! Book him NOW. :)

Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC
Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC
Profile Picture Paulina, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

My husband and I used DJ Krazy T for our wedding reception. He did an amazing job. He is interactive, keeps the audience laughing, dancing and having a great time. He not only played the music befitting for us, but he kept everyone on the dance for. I am not a dancer, but I certainly danced the night away. I would recommend him to any Bride/Groom looking for a DJ. He will not disappoint.

Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Tameeka, 3/10/18, 10 Reviews