DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service

DJ KRAZY T | Krazy T Entertainment service

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

38 Reviews for DJ KRAZY T | Krazy T Entertainment service

Uplighting (4)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

He was the life of my wedding! Not only is he the best DJ I’ve encountered but he helped direct the entire wedding. My caterer was a disaster but he was there to save the day. We will forever be greatful for what he did for us!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! DJ Krazy T Hosted my Daughter's Wedding on yesterday at Noah's Event Center. All of the guests that attended the event are still calling and texting us about the great job that he did. He was very prompt, prepared and professional. He handled his business and was able to cover up the deficiencies of the
catering company. He was so good that the guests did not get upset when the caterers were behind on getting everyone served. Words cannot begin to express how blessed we were to have him there. He truly saved our day and made this a beautiful memorable day for my Daughter. Again, Thank you so much. Our friends, family and co-workers are looking forward to seeing you again in September 2019.

Profile Picture Dellene, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BOOK HIM NOW - AS IN ASAP. You won't regret it. We were sold by our first meeting with him. He know's what he's doing. And he know's how to make his clients happy. We wanted a fun party. We wanted our guests to dance alll night! At the end of our wedding we had guests complaining that they didn't want to leave!! He kept our guests entertained THE ENTIRE NIGHT. From an "aunt dance off" to "the shoe game" to The Wobble! He read us as a couple and read our audience. He kept with the flow and timeline - but kept up with our guests too! It was a pleasure working with him. He was professional and FUN! Book him NOW. :)

Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC
Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC
Profile Picture Paulina, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

My husband and I used DJ Krazy T for our wedding reception. He did an amazing job. He is interactive, keeps the audience laughing, dancing and having a great time. He not only played the music befitting for us, but he kept everyone on the dance for. I am not a dancer, but I certainly danced the night away. I would recommend him to any Bride/Groom looking for a DJ. He will not disappoint.

Photo of DJ KRAZY T  |  Krazy T Entertainment service in Charlotte, NC - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Tameeka, 3/10/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

On time and music was good. I highly recommend anyone that's throwing an event to contact DJ Krazy T

Profile Picture Paranda, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You need a dj who is sensitive to you and your spouse and the crowd. My husband and I are night and day but DJ Krazy was able to pull the night off beautifully. DJ Krazy is cultured (genres) so he will get every crowd involved. We played litterally every decade and we crossed every race leaving no one out. He has a system and a brand not to mention he is gifted to do what he does. I promise you; it works.
He has control of the crowd from the minute he walks in until the last person walks off the dance floor. I was recommended to him and I’m so glad that I was and I never worried about my reception from the moment it started. Pay the extra money it was so worth it!!!!!

Profile Picture Demetria, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ah-mazing!!!!! My husband and I have been told by several people who attended our wedding that we had the BEST reception EVER!!! DJ Krazy-T rocked the building. His energy is unmatched! I saw friends and family members who never dance at all, out on the dance floor. During the wedding planning stage, DJ Krazy-T had a 2 hour meeting with us. YES, my initial thoughts were "2 hours! why?" That time was so valuable. Krazy-T listened to our thoughts about what we wanted the reception to be like. He asked us several questions so that he could deliver the experience that we were aiming for. HE DELIVERED and then some. My best friend is getting married in Atlanta next year and is determined to use him. Within two days after our wedding, he landed another gig based on our wedding night. A coworker asked me for his information TODAY. (Please note our wedding was 12.2.17. Today is 12.5.17) Our wedding was his last wedding for the year. He gave us the BEST entrance introduction ever!!! We felt like a King and a Queen. If you hire him for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. I have one request, INVITE ME! It was soooo much fun!!!! I would love to relive that night :) THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! (uplighting, ceremony music, mics, and your PROFESSIONALISM!!!!)

***I will come back and share my professional pictures once they come back!

Profile Picture Rashida, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Met dj krazy t at a bridal show and instantly found our wedding dj. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had. He really listened and captured a bit of everyone’s taste. He had some of our guests dancing that never dance. From the youngest guest to oldest everyone loved it.

Profile Picture Sierra, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Krazy T was awesome! We used him at our 6th annual fundraising event and he exceeded our expectations. We would use him again and can't wait for next year!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The only way to describe the service would be nothing short then perfect. Amazing set-up, sound quality, the personality of the MC was spot on, real party setter. They came in on such short notice and put on a show as if it had been planned for weeks. Could not ask for more! 11 out of 10!!!

Profile Picture Rocck, 9/16/17, 1 Review